Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.7

DE_Adam

That scythe is hideous. 

But, does it have a place in the game? It looks like a slashing weapon, and we already have enough slashing scythes. 

(that sounds silly, but you could've realy gone for some kind of scythe shaped hammer or pick-axe)

Edited by Innocent_Flower

The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types

So by doing this you make mods that have slight use for pvp totally useless garbage...

• In an effort to reduce in-game spam, accounts with a Mastery Rank of 0 can only start conversations with friends, clanmates, or recently encountered players.

• Rare Resource Blueprints can now be sold for 30,000 Credits.

First point: that will actually REALLY help.

Second point: 30k does not justify the 4/10 times i have gotten duplicates of resource BPs and dealing with uncooperative players...

Yeah great awesome update, would be nice if you would stop breaking the game.

Got the notification that the server is about to update, finished my mission and got a message from the server that my progress was not saved. Vectis went from lvl 14 back to 8.

And lost 50,000 credits just noticed. Ugh. F U DE

It tells you to stay in your missions for a reason.

Nice : moar Spy 2.0 ! (we also need MOAR Stealh!!!One cannot improve without the other!)

Also : Juggernaut is finally coming! Don't disappoint us (and Silverbones) with stupid invinciility phases/regeneration!... :p

PS : Anku could be used as an insult in french... :3

Edited by unknow99

thanks, DE!!

prodman approved

ZxmCYlc.gif

Ooh, nice gif!

*Yoink*

=====

Save to say those we literally made them re-think those 2 augments.   Let's hope they'll better than what they previewed.

Nope, notes say they're released.

Oh well.

First point: that will actually REALLY help.

Second point: 30k does not justify the 4/10 times i have gotten duplicates of resource BPs and dealing with uncooperative players...

^