DE_Adam

Update 16.7

can you just... you know... NOT?

can you JUST NOT...

Well it WAS extremely powerful in pvp.

Conclave Changes

• The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.

Why was that necessary? Srsly, it only discourages pve players even more to play conclave now, if only 1 pve mod is avaible for every weapon ...

• Fixed the Daikyu killing the client if being drawn during a Host Migration.

Some weapons just seem to be more intelligent than they seem. Malignantly intelligent even...

11053373_10153930546505400_6240614580456

• Upvote 1

Buff Scythes. 

Seriously DE, it's kinda emberrasing that you would release a new scythe with increased damage AND crit chance and... ignore the rest of the scythes that people have been asking for a balance pass on for months now.

Edited by rapt0rman
  • Upvote 2

oh yummy, juggernaut infested? we're pretty much doomed, can we get the choice to surrender when we see this thing? like... come and infect me or something? where do we find this infested now

i was writing a big comment and then a small mistake made me delet everything and Ctrl + Z won't restore them -__-

well what i wanted to say in few lines :

i'm excited by the Scyth and the new Saryn augment and glad for the fixes and hope the new conclave mods are good or better than regular ones that are disabled for now, lets get the new stuffs \ô/

Edited by 6KIRA9

i am looking at IRIS and ther is no node to which I can go for the other 3 rounds.... so im not sure I finished 6 but there is no sector in which to play the other 3 rounds for getting the catalyst... so im a bit confused as y tho??

Conclave Changes

• The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.

What the....why ? i´m speechless.

Edited by InoxMaximus

• In an effort to reduce in-game spam, accounts with a Mastery Rank of 0 can only start conversations with friends, clanmates, or recently encountered players.

Is kinda harsh for Newbies but it was need it.

• Upvote 1

How about fixing conclave and doing something against the countless bugs and the massive lag?

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the damage of Strun Wraith in PvP.

Now All we need is a nerf to Valkyrs movement speed and all will be well.

STRUN WRAITH REDUCED DAMAGE?!

Even if this is the second time... I love you DE. *sniff* I loved'd you.

:'3

So...a thing about the Tactical Alert...

Once you get to the infested ship, you are actually able to get trapped because there aren't always a hack-able panel in the room you're in, specifically a short hallway with a door at each end. There isn't a panel, and you can get trapped if the Corpus trip the alarms, locking both doors.

Play at you're own risk...

Weapon attachments now support energy colors?... wasn't it like that from the start? if it wasn't why wasn't it?... its like saying "cars! now with wheels!"

That Turbulance fix! Yay!

The augments i could've gone without, but the new scythe is nice. (1nb4 Tenno lamenting the absence of Reaper Prime)

Those spy missions look interesting, but first i gotta complete that tactical allert!

Also: All hives are no longer destroyed.