Tactical Alert: Black Seed Scourge

[DE]Rebecca

Topic opens at 5:30 Eastern, which is when the Tactical Alert begins!

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
Tactical Alert Incoming

Tenno,

Black Seed Corpus fanatics have raided Alad V’s Mutalist labs, stealing never before released Juggernaut Spores with the intention of unleashing them on Frohd Bek's facilities.

You must use your melee weapons to help stop the spread of these new Infested spores.

Complete the necessary tasks by June 10 at 2 p.m. EDT and you'll be rewarded with 50,000 Credits, 25 Rare Fusion Cores, an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint and a Stratos Emblem.

Go forth and destroy the spores!

Is Alad V doing what I think he's doing? *sigh*

You honestly can't tell me you didn't see this coming?  We're talking about the same man that captured countless warframes, dissected them, welded their components into his Frankenstein monster, got himself infested and even tried to spread his disease across the galaxy.

You honestly can't tell me you didn't see this coming?  We're talking about the same man that captured countless warframes, dissected them, welded their components into his Frankenstein monster, got himself infested and even tried to spread his disease across the galaxy.

this.  THIS.  Why anyone would come to expect differently astounds me.

in alad's defence, it isn't said that he planned to release them anymore after we saved his life, just that it got stolen from his labs.

This right here.

I believe Alad has turned good, however the Black Seed learned of this and then released the Juggernaut spores themselves.

this.  THIS.  Why anyone would come to expect differently astounds me.

I think he means that alad is "pollinating hard" if you know what i mean ;)

It's not even Alad doing this...