[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Tactical Alert Bss Core Rewards

Heads up Tenno!

As the people started progressing through the Tactical Alert: Black Seed Scourge, there was an issue with the second tier of rewards (25 x Rare 5 Fusion Cores).

Players were not receiving the 25 Rare Cores, and the Inbox Message had inaccurate attachments.

The above problem is now fixed in the following way:

1) Anyone who was entitled to these 25 x 5 Rare Cores (6 points in the Tactical Alert) has retroactively received them with a script.
2) The rewards themselves were fixed at approximately 7:45 p.m EDT, meaning no one else should have this problem moving forward.

If you don't see your rewards, please relog into the game and re-open your inbox message from Frohd Bek.

Thanks!

• Upvote 30

Just got my cores, I thought something was fishy when the original message had no attachments.

• Upvote 2

So I hadn't gotten to 6 yet, was at 3 and in mission when fix went live.  Did not receive credit for the 4th mission, thought, ok.... so update then run.... No luck I'm stuck on 3.  I've ran 6 more missions and still at 3, and no rewards for getting to 6 or 9.... is it just me?

• Upvote 1

I relogged into the game to check the inbox. I have a message from Frohd Bek titled "Black Seed Scourge: Fanatics near Eris" with no items attached to it. Not even the single rare fusion core that I notice many players have initially received. So I believe that I and other players with the same particular issue have not yet received the second tier of rewards.

So I hadn't gotten to 6 yet, was at 3 and in mission when fix went live.  Did not receive credit for the 4th mission, thought, ok.... so update then run.... No luck I'm stuck on 3.  I've ran 6 more missions and still at 3, and no rewards for getting to 6 or 9.... is it just me?

I'm still at 3 out of 9 too, so it's not just you.

I'd like to delete my post now.... I feel stupid like I should... It wasn't auto progressing me to the next quest hub. It is now, all is well.  Any having progression issues, reload, and then click on the quest icon, it should take you to a second mission, not the same as first.

• Upvote 1

Im still got nothing :(, i received a message without any core in first place :(. So, the script didn't work for me.

isit8ca.jpg

hpMXEJZ.jpg?1

PD: I already completed the event.

Edited by chofranc
  • Upvote 2

HEY DE, even after your hotfix (prior to me getting 6 event score) I did not receive cores after hitting 6 event score. (This was after your hotfix) No cores!!!!