The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Issues.

RemielTreaxus

So, here's this one thing I've been noticing lately now that I have an issue ( on another account, I can't use it thanks to that unknown issue, also known as being banned for " End User License Violation " ), and this one thing is:
The support is always, ALWAYS crowded.
Like wow. I play this game since 2013 or something, and there's never been one single time I haven't seen that one friendly message saying: "Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog."
What has it that keeps hundreds of tickets on a giant wait line, hoping to be answered? I mean, mine exists for 12 days, I had another one that needed 31 days for an answer. That's a month.
Is it so hard to just assign more people to support duty? I mean, I'm not here to judge, I know this is probably a boring and slow job, but it has been like this for ONE YEAR.
I'll not be the prick saying you guys should have a better support, because when you do answer you're actually helpful, but I'll be the prick that will say you guys should have more people on support duty, or at least clean out some tickets.
And by the by, this is an alt. Not my banned account. And if someone comes to point fingers at me calling me a rule-breaker, I was banned after 3 months of not playing. So feel free to go understand that.
Anyway, there's my rant.
I'm not sure this should go on this section of the forum either, but yeah screw it

Here's a quick breakdown what has happened since 2013, and no, you're not alone.

The Warframe community increases significantly; the Warframe support team has to deal with all the tickets, having only certain hours to work and a certain amount of faculty on the front line. Pretty sure they've tried to counter this by hiring more staff, but since there are more players, there's more stress on the servers, which means more items are lost, which means more support tickets asking to restore those lost items. As the backlog increases, more tickets are created overwhelming support. It simply means that more people in the world are enjoying the game and playing it, which is good. And yes, the support team is very helpful when it comes to situations, they answer honestly and try their best to solve problems. 

And uh, this isn't the best place for this post, would of worked better in the feedback section but I guess it's alright. 

Also going to add that I've had tickets open for months too, but it was minor problems like lost items.

Oh and I've also seen more DE staff on the website compared to last year, pretty sure they are hiring staff. 

Edited by mikey24356

I've been waiting to submit a ticket about a platinum issue but it's been over a week and I'm sure they won't cover me now since it's been under heavy load for so long. :/ But yeah, like all game supports, they need more people to help them. bugs and glitches happen constantly and they cant get to everyone, not everyone will be pleased. its just customer support. Im sure they mean well.

I've been waiting to submit a ticket about a platinum issue but it's been over a week and I'm sure they won't cover me now since it's been under heavy load for so long. :/ But yeah, like all game supports, they need more people to help them. bugs and glitches happen constantly and they cant get to everyone, not everyone will be pleased. its just customer support. Im sure they mean well.

I'd sincerely recommend you to post it right away, if you're lucky you might get answered in a month. So you'll have a better estimate.

No seriously, it's always been on high load, so don't wait it out. Sure, they're hiring ( as that guy up there said ), but it looks like it's just community managers, not Support people at all.

I'd sincerely recommend you to post it right away, if you're lucky you might get answered in a month. So you'll have a better estimate.

No seriously, it's always been on high load, so don't wait it out. Sure, they're hiring ( as that guy up there said ), but it looks like it's just community managers, not Support people at all.

Pretty sure a support team member is the same thing as a community manager. 

No seriously, it's always been on high load, so don't wait it out. Sure, they're hiring ( as that guy up there said ), but it looks like it's just community managers, not Support people at all.'

You're correct, but last time I posted such a thread, People assumed the worst and tried to tell me off as if i was an actual beginner when i'm not, so I asked to delete the thread because I even had weird messages sent to me (won't name shame) by elitist's who think it was worthless to say anything about it until support goes back up. I appreciate your reply though. I also don't feel like being bothered again If I had a chance to post my topic again. Even when I asked for good willed responses or just for DE to respond, no one co-operated except for, maybe one person.

Edited by zaxiade

Pretty sure a support team member is the same thing as a community manager. 

If I'm not wrong, Community Managers just take care of the Forum and whatnot. Also probably small in-game things, such as reports and all. But not support tickets.

Tickets get prioritises depending on what they are.

False bans, plat purchase issues and stuff like that are top priority.

Things like bugging out in a mission and losing 30 salvage and a revive, less so.

Basically if your issue is important, it will be dealt with quickly, if it isn't then either it will be dealt with when they have time, or simply closed.

Tickets get prioritises depending on what they are.

False bans, plat purchase issues and stuff like that are top priority.

Things like bugging out in a mission and losing 30 salvage and a revive, less so.

Basically if your issue is important, it will be dealt with quickly, if it isn't then either it will be dealt with when they have time, or simply closed.

Well, let's just say one of the tickets I had on my banned account was because of a hacked account, and it took 31 days to get answered. And now it's been 12 days for a single answer on the "Ban Appeal" ticket I've created, since I've got no real idea why I got banned.

Nice priorities there anyway.