Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Tactical Alert: Black Seed Scourge Reward PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469963-psa-tactical-alert-bss-core-rewards

Changes

-Changed Stance Slot polarity on the Anku to match an existing Stance Polarity (Zenurik).

Fixes

-Fixed an issue with blurry attachments on Warframes (Targis Prime, etc).
-Fixed an issue with incorrect Waypoint markers on Earth Spy missions..
-Fixed an issue with loadouts not saving if a player does not leave the Arsenal before entering a mission.
-Fixed various localization issues with Tactical Alert messages.
-Fixed a common crash.

Since this week's update, I've been having issues with reviving teammates. Not sure, but it may be that holding the activate button and passing over teammates no longer works. I've been having to stop over teammates, wait until I am standing still, then press my activate button to start reviving.

Can we please stop making events with entirely B.S. win conditions?  The capture target on the last 3 missions runs faster than a Vanguard Rhino, backwards, while constantly hitting you with cold procs.  You can't even catch up to him to hit him more than once before you get cold status and poof he's gone, mission failed.

Event fail.

DE, you still missed one thing; the nav says that the 3rd mission is on Eris and doesn't say where the 4th mission is, when the 3rd is really on Europa and the 4th is on Eris.

80ennWB.jpg

Can we please stop making events with entirely B.S. win conditions?  The capture target on the last 3 missions runs faster than a Vanguard Rhino, backwards, while constantly hitting you with cold procs.  You can't even catch up to him to hit him more than once before you get cold status and poof he's gone, mission failed.

Event fail.

Just bring speed Volt to catch up and run past him, then when he runs into him unleash the melee. Or bring nova and slow him, or figure something else out. Lots of things work.

TY DE but i'd still like to know what happened to my 25 cores from Frohed bek

I got them in my inbox, but from Lotus... :S

After every update and hotfix, I find that my Targis Prime armor is once again largely ignored when ever DE implements new stances or anything texture related, for the love of god start planning ahead and make sure ALL cosmetic's are covered not just the "standard" ones.