Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Can we please stop making events with entirely B.S. win conditions?  The capture target on the last 3 missions runs faster than a Vanguard Rhino, backwards, while constantly hitting you with cold procs.  You can't even catch up to him to hit him more than once before you get cold status and poof he's gone, mission failed.

Event fail.

Try this quick easy step to completing the event:

git gud

Interception Missions are still broken, after killing all remaining enemies, the mission wont go on ... this is so annoying and it's out there for over a week now

Edited by Fusen

New conclave mods that are end of mission reward still aren't listed in the codex and there doesn't seem to be shotgun ones (or they have a super low drop rate). Besides they are awful as they have a bigger downside than upside.

Can we please stop making events with entirely B.S. win conditions?  The capture target on the last 3 missions runs faster than a Vanguard Rhino, backwards, while constantly hitting you with cold procs.  You can't even catch up to him to hit him more than once before you get cold status and poof he's gone, mission failed.

Event fail.

You should know by now that every melee-only tactical alert requires you to run an invis Loki. Get one forma'd up and win the event in 12 seconds.

The Tactical Alert Badge should be renamed to "Loki Badge"

Edited by AureusVulpes

Interception Missions are still broken, after killing all remaining enemies, the mission wont go on ... this is so annoying and it's out there for over a week now

I can't confirm that this is still the case, but I was playing on Draco last night and during the second round, the game stopped allowing me to pickup anything, including energy orbs. I was playing as Loki P and was relying on my invisibility to stay alive, which was working fine until I ran out of energy and couldn't pick any more up. That was frustrating on it's own, but then I discovered that I couldn't revive my teammate either. The prompt came up, but it refused to work, and he ended up dying at least 2 times because of this. I'm pretty sure it wasn't lag either, because I could stand on top of loot for a very long time and it never picked it up. Even if it was lag, something needs to be done about it, like being more aggressive with host migrations or something.