Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update #4 is here!

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...thought we wouldve had another patch by now... Im still getting bad animations with the bo staff

Patch 5 is going to be HUGE. Rebecca has said in another topic that they want to fix as much as possible and that it shouldnt be too long. Just try and find some more bugs with patch 4 and report them and have some fun in game and with the community :)

Patch 5 is going to be HUGE. Rebecca has said in another topic that they want to fix as much as possible and that it shouldnt be too long. Just try and find some more bugs with patch 4 and report them and have some fun in game and with the community :)
Great! I hope the fix the cameta angle, the character covers overs almost the half of the screen, and gender selection!!! :D Edited by DeadlyShadow

my build read is (2012.11.04.16.95)

Yeah...well my build is (2012.11.04.16.59)

Why would we have dufferent builds if we're all supposed to be on patch 4?? When I launch ...its says it is downloading updates, but nothing changes.

i have been told by the support that this is the current released version

Yeah...well my build is (2012.11.04.16.59)

Why would we have dufferent builds if we're all supposed to be on patch 4?? When I launch ...its says it is downloading updates, but nothing changes.