The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Helmet Flavor Text

(PSN)eximago

I really, really hate the cookie cutter, fill-in-the-blank descriptions on the alternate helmets right now. For some reason, I'm always expecting more from them. I would really love to see some real flavor text for each helmet, providing some context for what it is precisely to that frame.

Back when Mirage was released as the first Warframe to be obtainable through a quest, it was said that there was a long-term goal for each Warframe to get its own quest and back story. I'm not sure if that's still in the cards, but I think the helmets provide a great opportunity to include some tidbits of each Warframe's story until that happens. Or even just some characterization of the frame generally. Or anything other than what it is, really.

I know it probably seems minor, but the alternate helmets are a pretty big deal for a lot, if not most, players, and it just kind of feels like a travesty that they have the descriptions that they have now.

In time, my friend. In time. We Lore nuts shall finally be appeased! -manlytear.jpeg-

Jokes aside, I do like the idea, and the direction that DE is starting to take with lore in general. We're getting somewhere! There have been debates and ideas flying back and forth across a few threads faster than my notification box can keep up with, and as a lore nut, I love it. Even if just something to tide me over, I would love to see the helmet descriptions given some love. Thanks a lot. ;w;