The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Have To Play For Week For Fram Dual Decurion And Always Getting Nothing De Look At Me In The Eyes ...

KinpatchiZ

I say forget it. I spent hours farming it and after playing with it for a bit, I prefer sticking to my Imperetor V.

The recoil on the thing is horrid and the crit values are just too low to compensate for me. I havent played Archwing in a while, I think I might go back and give em a whirl again.

I gave up on archwing two weeks after it came out. I can't handle that level of grind, that is just ridiculous and absurd, ~ 6 different parts in one single mission, and the worst part is... most of the time you don't even get a part in the first place.

I still need pieces for fluctus and centaur. I've given up on trying because the rng is about the same maybe less (probably not) as the void rng. The only difference is archwing is less exciting:

Fly over here, over there, run out of stamina in the wide open spaces of space.

Kiss the items twice the size of you to pick up them up.

Do you even hitbox? It doesn't matter because op homing rockets will destroy you.

Pinball simulator 2014

Arfter going through all that you end up with less exp then regular play.

Yeah I'm surprised I stuck with it long enough to gain more weapons. I still have weapons in AW to level up but I'll only do it through alerts.

I will be found in a thousand years, a lonely Tenno, on a desolate Planet.

My energy running low, My morale, beaten to a pulp.

The Corpus are bearing down on me from afar, I can hear them, I can almost feel their weaponry burning through my Warframe.

I don't have the stamina to keep this up any longer.

Yet I still can see and hear the receivers in the distance, calling, urging me on.

Do i continue for another thousand years? can I continue for another thousand years?

Lotus I need your help, I need your guidance!

The Dual Decurion is the only Archwing weapon I am missing as of writing, the grind is quite real for the weapons IMO, although doable

The receiver I have never seen, just one barrel, gathering dust in my inventory.

But I will give it another bash this evening.

Good luck all and thanks for reading :)

I still need pieces for fluctus and centaur. I've given up on trying because the rng is about the same maybe less (probably not) as the void rng. The only difference is archwing is less exciting:

Fly over here, over there, run out of stamina in the wide open spaces of space.

Kiss the items twice the size of you to pick up them up.

Do you even hitbox? It doesn't matter because op homing rockets will destroy you.

Pinball simulator 2014

Arfter going through all that you end up with less exp then regular play.

Yeah I'm surprised I stuck with it long enough to gain more weapons. I still have weapons in AW to level up but I'll only do it through alerts.

maybe you More Depressed About the Archwing but i want to tell you i have tried centaur its really awesome like the prisma Virutix i am hitting the ogma Eilte just tow or three hits and fluctus is good too and i love archwing But ( DE ) have to give an eye for it i think .. 

The only aw stuff I farmed was prisma veritux in Which case I farmed ducats

And imperator vandal

Of all archwing things which I own all of, the only purchases I feel were actually worth the platinum were elytron and centaur. Circus isn't so bad and velocities is pretty op but meh... Not as pookienumnums scrumptious as I had hoped

Sorry but i dont know what is that mean .

I'll translate what he said into a simpler way since I see you're not that good in english:

RNG basically is Random Drops

Its a very bad way of making a game longer.

That's what he said atleast.