Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.7.2

DE_Adam

DE thanks for the Hotfix and sorry to be rude and all but when the Hek are you guys gonna fix Hotfixes screwing up ongoing missions??

I was in a T4 Survival with a bunch of people and we wanted Odonata Prime Wings on at 20 minutes and we GOT IT. But then of course the Hotfix rolled around and told us to stay in our missions, which we did. Around the 24th minute we got the Red Text that the hotfix has been deployed, restart to receive.

So we waited till the 25th minute, got the reward and moved to extraction, but as soon as all of us made it to the extraction everyone froze in place (not the game itself) and we get an error - Lost connection to host. The extraction did not play out, we were in game and it showed the notification that other players were leaving the squad one by one and when I got to my ship, the squad had been disbanded and there was absolutely no results screen, nor did we receive the Odonata Prime Wings or the 10 fusion cores that we got, since nothing had been saved. Great!

I am a veteran player and have been dealing with these problems for a long time so I'm used to them, and the loss of 25 minutes of my life and those rewards may not be much to me, but you seriously can't expect that we put up with such errors every time a Hotfix decides to roll by. Please fix this DE, so that we can continue to play without having to experience such an irritating and game breaking bug, which in my experience has been happening for a very long time.

Edited by Sci_Ant

DE thanks for the Hotfix and sorry to be rude and all but when the Hek are you guys gonna fix Hotfixes screwing up ongoing missions??

I was in a T4 Survival with a bunch of people and we wanted Odonata Prime Wings on at 20 minutes and we GOT IT. But then of course the Hotfix rolled around and told us to stay in our missions, which we did. Around the 24th minute we got the Red Text that the hotfix has been deployed, restart to receive.

So we waited till the 25th minute, got the reward and moved to extraction, but as soon as all of us made it to the extraction everyone froze in place (not the game itself) and we get an error - Lost connection to host. The extraction did not play out, we were in game and it showed the notification that other players were leaving the squad one by one and when I got to my ship, the squad had been disbanded and there was absolutely no results screen, nor did we receive the Odonata Prime Wings or the 10 fusion cores that we got, since nothing had been saved. Great!

I am a veteran player and have been dealing with these problems for a long time so I'm used to them, and the loss of 25 minutes of my life and those rewards may not be much to me, but you seriously can't expect that we put up with such errors every time a Hotfix decides to roll by. Please fix this DE, so that we can continue to play without having to experience such an irritating and game breaking bug, which in my experience has been happening for a very long time.

sounds like one of you didnt wait long enough?

ive never had issues with redtext mid mission

were you the host?

Edited by T4LCOMX

sounds like one of you didnt wait long enough?

ive never had issues with redtext mid mission

were you the host?

One of us didnt wait long enough ? What does that even mean when I said we got out at 25 almost 1.5 minutes after we were told that the Hotfix had been deployed and we should restart to receive. I was not the host and in my experience this has happened everytime I've seen red text in mission and left after we were told it was ok to leave.

EDIT: Apparently people are having trobule logging in, which I'm not. It may have had something to do with the servers at that point in time then.

Edited by Sci_Ant

I have a video of a team killing the Jugg with Fist/Foot weapons only as per the RedText challenge, where do ya want it DE?

Edit: Seeing as how Noone has offered a better thread for it. Fist/Kick weapons only Three man team with no powers used.

Thanks Baconydeath and jlyfisher for fighting with me.

Edited by Nostromo_Crew

People complaining about weapon trails.. really ? How about fixing real stuff, like wrong placement or erratic UI  position given to bleeding out kubrow - most of the time kubrow die because i can't find it ! Sometimes i find my kubrow bleeding out on the bottom of a pit, obviously can't go there.

I will like to see a fix for not being able to rejoin the team if lost connection to the host on law of retribution. The host should have the option to reinvite if people get disconnected.

People complaining about weapon trails.. really ? How about fixing real stuff, like wrong placement or erratic UI  position given to bleeding out kubrow - most of the time kubrow die because i can't find it ! Sometimes i find my kubrow bleeding out on the bottom of a pit, obviously can't go there.

I will like to see a fix for not being able to rejoin the team if lost connection to the host on law of retribution. The host should have the option to reinvite if people get disconnected.

I know this isnt a "fix", but if you have enough time left and your kubrow is bleeding out in an unreachable location - sprint and go as fast as you can in any direction, across as many rooms as you can. If you keep an eye on your map, you'll see the moment when your downed kubrow corpse teleports to you - hopefully in time to rescue it.

Not a fix, just a tip for until the fix happens.

Edited by YgramulWhoIsMany