Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.7.2

DE_Adam

All those vidoes about fisting the Juggernaut for 5+ minutes drove me to the idea about new wave of achievement medals - melee kills of each planet boss in a stated amount of time.

Ok, i have a new challenge for you: Equip a glaive and go kill Vay Hek ! (not even adding "have fun" here cause i know you won't^^)

This. This right here.

Intercepts are the mainstay method for obtaining T4 keys, and in fact the game mode was introduced for that purpose as far as reward tables go. The fact that a major ducat farming method is now a complete crapshot of whether or not you can even get to wave 4, much less go beyond that, it now stands that you have to spend about 12-20 minutes per key and re-do it from wave 1 out of fear you'll lose the key you finally obtained.

I love this game and will continue to love it and play it. But God damn this bug pisses me off immensely.

... IMMENSELY.

o3o!

Massive hit to frame rate with whatever was recently released.  Also did a quite Apollodorus and was getting 1 shot with nothing on screen to actually trigger it.  Other Tenno in the group mentioned their sentinels randomly exploded as well.  Not sure if the Bombards are unloading inviso-missiles that aren't scaled properly or what.

::Bugs:: Please check on Warframe Valkyr " Hysteria " keep attacking itself.... :D 
And Warframe head freeze to the left side even while aiming i feel like my frame broken the neck 

Edited by munirith_kh

all you had to do was scan and quit the mission while repeating that 19 times and on the 20th time scan it and finish the quest just as I did while finishing the codex for it

Yeah, and Chroma required 50 scans before, did you scanned him so many times too?

It isn't first time when number of scans is insane at the beginning, they usually fix it later. All quest related objects/enemies shouldn't require more than 3 scans. I don't understand why they still didn't fix it. 

still no fix to torid damage being "off" (its clouds at least do x2,5 x3 less damage than before, maybe base damage is wrong as well). Still no fix for melee Draug bug in arch-wing, where essentially u swing ur melee into Draugs face but can't hit him for some reason. 

Ima have to agree here. Outside of Brakk hand cannon, there is simply no use in using a shotgun anymore.

Lol. My friend's Hek 1-shots all the way up to 25 mins on T4 Survival, and my own shotguns (Kohm, Sobek, Strun Wraith, Phage(Technically a shotgun)) all do fairly good damage, and I enjoy taking them to higher level missions. I think when people talk about shotguns being useless, they're not modding too well.

However, DE, a mod that reduces spread on hand cannons would be nice. Bronco Prime does over 1k impact and can't kill a lvl 15 Corpus Crewman unless I'm right next to him, and even then it's a crapshoot. I don't mind spending a little ammo, but it'd be nice to tame that spread a bit.