Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

So I found the big walking ATM , I jump kicked it and stunned it , then hacked it.

Then it just said out of range .... I wS using my huras and standing right beside it but it would not transfer my funds ?

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed ... What am I missing ?

So I found the big walking ATM , I jump kicked it and stunned it , then hacked it.

Then it just said out of range .... I wS using my huras and standing right beside it but it would not transfer my funds ?

If you're in a spot where it can't damage you in any way shape or form, it's 'out of range'. You have to be in its LoS.

this update is not sitting well with me. no matter what I do I can't successfully get anything done for the event. I've tried everything.

I was expecting this after seeing all the feed back from the PC players , the new weapons are great , you can tell it's looking better , thou a little buggy with Ordis constantly repeating himself , I've noticed miled connection issues trying to join a squad too

I was expecting this after seeing all the feed back from the PC players 

I thought the same thing, but this is the third time now, PC players have called something ridiculous and whatnot. Started with Overtake or whatever the Hijack Tac Alert was called, then Phoenix Intercept, now this. All of them were easy. PC feedback isn't very... reliable

I was expecting this after seeing all the feed back from the PC players , the new weapons are great , you can tell it's looking better , thou a little buggy with Ordis constantly repeating himself , I've noticed miled connection issues trying to join a squad too

Yeah now you mention im getting this a lot - Ordis getting stuck in a loop repeating himself...

Does anyone know how many times we have to hack this walking bank machine before that weird blue bearded dude says it worked ?

You only have to hack it once, wait til it reaches 100%, then [the transaction] turns red, then you kill it before that reaches 100%, do it about 15 times, you're done.

Does anyone know how many times we have to hack this walking bank machine before that weird blue bearded dude says it worked ?

Haha I don't know if this is a joke so many have trouble getting the event figured out. But Nef is technically not supposed to know ur hacking, or at least it seems that way. Stun it, hack it, and wait for the transfer to reach 100% then when red letters appear destroy it. Then the captain bluebeard will say argh where be me booty?

It seems to be very glitchy. When it goes into "tank mode" half the time it says you're out of range. Happened to me in two games. Thought it was caused by the Excal Radial Blind since it stopped when he got DC'd but that may have been a coincidence.

Also why the hell is credit transfer so damn slow??? Waiting around for 5min doing basically nothing is incredibly boring and tedious.

Edited by (XB1)IThatOneNinjaI

It seems to be very glitchy. When it goes into "tank mode" half the time it says you're out of range. Happened to me in two games. Thought it was caused by the Excal Radial Blind since it stopped when he got DC'd but that may have been a coincidence.

Also why the hell is credit transfer so damn slow??? Waiting around for 5min doing basically nothing is incredibly boring and tedious.

Have you ever drained a trillionaire's bank account? I imagine it would take time :P

I was wondering if the badges for events like this do anything ,

I put the shoulder logo on for the fals profit after I got it and now the walking bank machine is showing up every mission and I'm running them solo , before I put it on it would only show up half the time ,

Not sure if I'm just getting lucky or if wearing the badge makes a difference.

I was wondering if the badges for events like this do anything ,

I put the shoulder logo on for the fals profit after I got it and now the walking bank machine is showing up every mission and I'm running them solo , before I put it on it would only show up half the time ,

Not sure if I'm just getting lucky or if wearing the badge makes a difference.

RNG, bro.

^^^Grizzly is right, Solo runs with offering is 25% spawn chance I believe. RNG, bro.

The event really is not hard. You literally just find the Bursa, drop kick it/stun it, hack it, stand around with a team mate for 5 minutes and have them revive you when you get one shotted by nonsense (unless your a Limbo), annnnnnnd presto! You done got yourself some points! ;p

For best results, get the Passionate Offering and do a moderately high level Corpus Capture mission. Capture seems to be an easy way to speed through in a day if your struggling.

^^^Grizzly is right, Solo runs with offering is 25% spawn chance I believe. RNG, bro.

For best results, get the Passionate Offering and do a moderately high level Corpus Capture mission. Capture seems to be an easy way to speed through in a day if your struggling.

I did Passionate, because go big or go home xP I did it mostly on Neptune Exterminations, that's just my mission of choice, though.

just bring the carrier with out a gun , it's easy ... Just time consuming

I. Hate. Carrier.

I have no issues with this event beyond adding RNG to the mix for the sodding things to turn up. Most of my playing buddies are at work or in bed depending where they are based... solo in this is a massive grind just to see if one shows up. Proving to be annoying... seems most have the Quantra now because i see everyone with one on other missions whilst few and far between is anyone farming for it on the Corpus planets now.

So I've seen everyone talking about False Profit, but no one has been talking about Trials. Anyone else unable to play it due to lag and game crashes?

We tried a couple times over the weekend and it lagged us out during the first part both times. The first time after we destroyed the second injector the door to get back to the battery room stayed closed for a couple people. I was watching some people ghost through a closed door, while others saw me running into an invisible door they could walk through. We had the idea to use Nova or Loki portal and swap but they just didn't show up when used, and soon after everyone lagged out. The second issue was actually a full on crash. After switching to party chat and completing the the entire first part, the game crashed immediately following the summary screen. The flying sequence didn't even start and the 7 non-host people's game crashed completely. We had to restart Warframe from the dashboard. Attempting to reconnect to squad resulted in flying for a few minutes before errored out again.