Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

Im giving up on this event, the damned MOAs are too rare solo play for me to grind what i need in the small leisure time i have spare for the game. I tried going with others approach but people keep killing the damned thing... one guys trolled us by killing it at 91% after casually waiting it out the whole time with the rest of us. Im not getting any enjoyment out of this... so screw it. Ill be back next week when there is a different event on.

Ever since Monday, every time I go into the navigation console, it tells it failed to connect to the server and logs me out. I have good internet connection, and i keep noticing alerts i want to play. I also want that quanta vandle, but i cant start a mission.

I get this once every few days and does not fix until i reset my modem and xbox. Fixes it every time when it happens.

Giving syndicate team members orders to hold position is the best and have wanted that for a long time but every time I try to reload it gives them an order and I don't always see it and leave them behind and have to run back multiple zones or they follow and kill every thing while I try to do my personal objective. Holding X for a second or two to give orders would make it work much better.

Giving syndicate team members orders to hold position is the best and have wanted that for a long time but every time I try to reload it gives them an order and I don't always see it and leave them behind and have to run back multiple zones or they follow and kill every thing while I try to do my personal objective. Holding X for a second or two to give orders would make it work much better.

Or set 'Context reload' to off.

100% agreed!

Or set 'Context reload' to off.

Not the point : I (we ?) want both actions on the same button.

The problem here is that some actions are not clear enough, like giving orders to syndicate allies or our secondary weapon to a rescue target.

(not mentionning that every time I look at an ally, he runs to go out of my line of sight so ...)

I think those action would be better in the "gear" menu : there is already a "follow", why not use it for that ? and add other actions as well ("hold", "give weapon", ...) ?