Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Datamass For The Deception On Albedo(Ceres) Bugs

Was wondering if this was a wide spread issue. Hopefully, this gets remedied sooner than later.

Just a thought, wouldn't it be more prudent to spawn the Datamass further along the path rather than right at the spawn? It would probably alleviate a bunch of the issues we're having right now. 

EDIT: Picture for good measure

Edited by Dojutrek

I've had this problem a couple of times, when you start the mission on the catwalk and the Datamass spawns next to you. Because it's a catwalk the Datamass falls down and you can't do the mission, because no datamass = no Lotus entry... It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it doesn't resolve the problem by restarting the mission. Lost A LOT of syndicate points on this bug so please if a fix can resolve it I would be very happy.

>going to syndicate alert

>deception mission

>didnt noticed there's NO datamass

>explored the level

>found some loka seeds

>one is rare btw

>got to data terminal

>WTF where's my suitcase

>looking on map

>no other yellow markers

>returned to spawn

>no datamass

>abort

>restart

>no datamass

Ok.

Hey, DE, you owe me 2510 standing with new Loka for this mission + standing from seeds which is total about half of syndicate mod and that equals about 10 plat. So just give me 10 plat please. Thank you.

I tried going into the mission several times and every time it spawned the datamass off of the walk way and it then falls down into the sludge and is irretrievable.

M8r1qUn.jpg

aWMEgWx.jpg

lRx2qzR.jpg

Edited by CMP2504

Encountered this problem myself today on Ceres: Kiste and Ker. Threads merged and reported!

Are you kidding me... this is getting ridiculous. After all those hotfixes, this bug still haven't been fixed? Even you've confirmed this and yet, still nothing has been done? This bug happened since the "Double Days" event, it should've been fixed by now.

Merged threads, this spawn tile + datamass = error prone the large majority of the time. Logged bug!

WxtwH1M.jpg

Oh my God,very ugly graphics.Background looks like in the year 2000 games graphic,is this was on the low settings?

Edited by Vlada91