Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-AR.UnseenDivinity

The Datamass For The Deception On Albedo(Ceres) Bugs

I've suffered this bug 4 missions out of 5... it's rather annoying since syndacate missions for Steel Meridian also have this tileset.

It's been this way for about a week now.  No datamass on Kiste about 1/2 the time.  (happens usually when we have to slide down the big tube into the slush pit then when we jump on the platform where the datamass is, it's missing.

Please help to fix devs.

Thanks!

Been having this for about a week or so now. Datamass either never spawns or spawns off the tileset and plummets to it's death. I only use Kiste.

Encountered this problem myself today on Ceres: Kiste and Ker. Threads merged and reported!

Was wondering if this was a wide spread issue. Hopefully, this gets remedied sooner than later.

Just a thought, wouldn't it be more prudent to spawn the Datamass further along the path rather than right at the spawn? It would probably alleviate a bunch of the issues we're having right now. 

EDIT: Picture for good measure

I've had this problem a couple of times, when you start the mission on the catwalk and the Datamass spawns next to you. Because it's a catwalk the Datamass falls down and you can't do the mission, because no datamass = no Lotus entry... It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it doesn't resolve the problem by restarting the mission. Lost A LOT of syndicate points on this bug so please if a fix can resolve it I would be very happy.

>going to syndicate alert

>deception mission

>didnt noticed there's NO datamass

>explored the level

>found some loka seeds

>one is rare btw

>got to data terminal

>WTF where's my suitcase

>looking on map

>no other yellow markers

>returned to spawn

>no datamass

>abort

>restart

>no datamass

Ok.

Hey, DE, you owe me 2510 standing with new Loka for this mission + standing from seeds which is total about half of syndicate mod and that equals about 10 plat. So just give me 10 plat please. Thank you.

Bugs are bugs, you don't get paid compensation. Your reward is to help improve the game you're playing.

The mission is the New Loka deception at Egeria, Ceres. Datamass did not spawn in the mission or instructions to find datamass unclear. 

I tried going into the mission several times and every time it spawned the datamass off of the walk way and it then falls down into the sludge and is irretrievable.

M8r1qUn.jpg

aWMEgWx.jpg

lRx2qzR.jpg

I finally managed to do this node after aborting several times until I spawned on a different tileset where the datamass couldn't fall to it's demise!

Encountered this problem myself today on Ceres: Kiste and Ker. Threads merged and reported!

Are you kidding me... this is getting ridiculous. After all those hotfixes, this bug still haven't been fixed? Even you've confirmed this and yet, still nothing has been done? This bug happened since the "Double Days" event, it should've been fixed by now.

Well, I don't think I need any images to serve as evidence since a lot of Tennos out there who grinds at Kiste will have noticed that

DATAMASS IS ALWAYS MISSING

Fix?

Or stolen by the Grineers?

Merged threads, this spawn tile + datamass = error prone the large majority of the time. Logged bug!

WxtwH1M.jpg

Merged threads, this spawn tile + datamass = error prone the large majority of the time. Logged bug!

WxtwH1M.jpg

Oh my God,very ugly graphics.Background looks like in the year 2000 games graphic,is this was on the low settings?