Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Datamass For The Deception On Albedo(Ceres) Bugs

I'd like to add here that aside from the datamass issue, there are also a few other issues that seem to be linked to the Ceres Mobile Defense maps. Some of the few that I have noticed: 

1.) Mobile Defense terminals randomly taking massive damage from unknown sources, eventually causing mission failure. 

2.) Players taking massive Blast damage from random sources, even when no enemies are near . 

I believe that the two problems are linked somehow, and may even have something to do with the Companions. Unfortunately I can't provide any specific screenshots or video evidence, but I'll try my best to find a way to reproduce the bug since there are a lot of factors that seem to be causing the problem. 

I'd like to add here that aside from the datamass issue, there are also a few other issues that seem to be linked to the Ceres Mobile Defense maps. Some of the few that I have noticed: 

1.) Mobile Defense terminals randomly taking massive damage from unknown sources, eventually causing mission failure. 

2.) Players taking massive Blast damage from random sources, even when no enemies are near . 

I believe that the two problems are linked somehow, and may even have something to do with the Companions. Unfortunately I can't provide any specific screenshots or video evidence, but I'll try my best to find a way to reproduce the bug since there are a lot of factors that seem to be causing the problem. 

watch your sentinel, about a week ago I so mine attacking the terminals on Kiste, had to run from the terminal, i so it happen only 1 time I don't know why

as for the random insane blast damage and range of it , I still cant tell whats causing it, I thought it was ability related to some warframes, but no and i still cant tell who is doing them, the bombards or hellions or both

Edited by Othragan

Data Mass Missions will always be auto loss if you spawn on the walkways on Ceres Grineer Factory tile set.

Until it is fixed; you should abort/restart until you end up spawning on solid ground.