The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Improvements

Trucider

First priority, fix his bugs. No fun to fight when he's glitched inside a wall, starring at a wall, or simply doesn't do anything.

Improve Stalker's AI. Make him much more aggressive. Give him some sort of a large AoE ability if he can't see someone while being attacked, or give him Loki/Ash's invisibility to avoid being easy target if that player is invulnerable (Trinity's link, etc). Or have him not attack outside the Snow Globe while its active, and instead have him go inside and stay inside and use it to his own advantage. Simple changes yet significant gameplay improvements.

Currently he's too easy to defeat and exploit, especially after his new bow gear (misses often). Maybe have him use high fire rate pistols while mid range, and bow long range. Seriously, I would improve his AI coding in all sorts.

By the way, Stalker doesn't exist.

I agree the AI should be improved, but making him more aggressive..? Everytime I encounter the stalker he's just constantly rushing at me like a zombie and spamming everything he's got, that's not fun at all. Not for me at least.

I agree the AI should be improved, but making him more aggressive..? Everytime I encounter the stalker he's just constantly rushing at me like a zombie and spamming everything he's got, that's not fun at all. Not for me at least.

That's the magic of AI

Only rational thing in an assassination is kill the target, nothing else matters.

I think that this hypothetical "Stalker," if he did indeed exist, would be a great way to introduce new weapons into the game. Like for 1 week prior to a weapon's determined release, the Stalker would come at you with it. It will cause  panic and tension because you wouldn't know what to expect and you'd be screaming, "What the heck is that?!!!" before he tears you up. The developers can use it like a test run and get feedback from players before they official release the weapon for farming/purchase.

I think that this hypothetical "Stalker," if he did indeed exist, would be a great way to introduce new weapons into the game. Like for 1 week prior to a weapon's determined release, the Stalker would come at you with it. It will cause  panic and tension because you wouldn't know what to expect and you'd be screaming, "What the heck is that?!!!" before he tears you up. The developers can use it like a test run and get feedback from players before they official release the weapon for farming/purchase.

I agree though i've never encountered stalker but even if he doesn't exist he should be put in for this. you sir are a genius