Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Chroma Be Obtained Again?

Niennah

Question

15 answers to this question

I really wouldn't mind having some way of replaying a quest. I've accidentally sold mirage not long ago... As well as threw away the dual ether daggers thinking they were just the dual ether swords -sigh- Crossing fingers this gets addressed somehow with a positive outcome!

Yes you have to complete certain quests, then pick up the quest for Chroma :)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chroma_%28Warframe%29

Yeah some mob in the codex you can only find through quest or a past event like Arcane Boiler, having quest repeatable is nice.

No, chroma CANNOT be obtained twice through the quest, because the quest is not repeatable.

Being able to sell them should be the why they must be reobtainable.

Exactly. I made the mistake of selling my Mirage stuff before I had built her, didn't realize I couldn't get her any other way except the market. I was a younger, dumber player at the time. 

I wouldn't waste support's time asking for help on that, I think I should have to pay for my mistake, by repeating the quest, and going through and rebuilding every part over again. I'd just like the opportunity to re-do the work and get it back, the quest was fun anyways. And the wait built anticipation. 

Why did I sell mirage stuff? Didn't have room for her at the time, and didn't think I would for a long time, needed credits. Didn't know I couldn't get her back. 

They shouldn't let us sell them, or at least add a message when you try to sell "The only way to re-obtain this warframe is to buy it from the market, are you sure you want to sell?" That would be a nice addition, so people know. 

I k now it's being a bit greedy, but I kind of feel like the quest line exclusive frames should come with their own slot. At least if you sell off a Hydroid or Mesa, you can farm the boss that drops their parts to make them again. That's not even possible with Limbo, Mirage, and Chroma.