The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Changing Ideas

(XBOX)demonizer andy

ok so firstly im not sure if this is the correct area, but here goes anyways...

i love this game but there are a few pet peeves that me and my friends all share, and discuss every time we play it, so im pretty sure other people should be having the same issues aswel, or hopefully this will highlight something and people think ooooooooooh thats a good idea lol, anyways....

AUCTION HOUSE...

i dont know why this isnt in anyways as its just standard, but to me there is nothing more tedious than sitting watching the chat windows go by, having to type out on a controller (im on xbox one) all your goodies for sale, for everyone else then to try and push your sales by, then you having to type them out again, only to find that 2 minutes has not past yet so you have to type it out a 3rd time, to only then realise you had not listed an item, or to find the chat screen doesnt hold enough characters.

or you ask for people to offer you a price and then you get drawn into a debate for 20 years because they cant afford your item, and you refuse to budge, its just a pain in the arse.

Also the market is in a pretty bad place on the console at least anyways, american servers are swarmed with the same stuff, british servers hold no trade value. i think iv made 20p in the last 3 or 4 weeks where i was making a couple hundred before, its pretty painful..

so get an auction house up, that way you can list anything and everything, leave it be, and when you come back you have a bountiful yield of platinum, it also allows people to stick a price down on something, and if someones desperate enough they will pay it, if not then it goes to bidding and you bag a bargain, i think this is something everyone could benefit from. obviously selling would mean giving up a percentage of platinum 5% or something of all sales, or an amount of creds for listing whatever.

ABOLISH THE LISET...ALLOW FOR SPAWNING IN EITHER DOJO OR RELAY....

i see no point in your ship, and i find it a bit of a chore jumping between ship, dojo and relays, especially where trading, grouping or just about anything comes in, especially trades you jump to dojo, trade, then someone else wants a trade and you cant check your inventory so out you come , check, and then back you go again... same with the relay...

personally i think you should be able to choose which you want to start at, but have everything accessible from whichever you choose, foundry ,missions, inventory etc, so you are not jumping about place to place, looking at loading screens and taking forever to achieve anything..

DOJO BUILDING

again its something we feel is a bit of a chore, building each room at a time is fine, but now  we want to extend and build a bigger hall, so we have to build one size hall, then another then another then another etc. we also want to move bits about, but you cant you have to destroy it then rebuild, and it all seems too much effort.

So again, being able to move and mod things on the fly would be a good idea, sort of like a top down builder, on a grid, being able to move things where you like, and also upgrade rooms rather than having to create the same room just a different variant 3 or 4 times, upgrade your main hall to a grand hall etc. and just make it a bit more accessible and user friendly.

think thats about it for now, im tired and cant remember im sure there was something else but those are me major ideas anyways.