Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Answer Us! Will You Buff Any Contents Inside The Founder Pack?

tripletriple

Excalibro, frost, and mag need buffs, old primes and new rimes have like no consistency. Last thing I want is for newer primes to get nerfed, but there should be some consistency. Like Excalibur prime for example has like 50 more armor or some junk then regular Excalibro, the buff is negligible. Volt prime has like 2-3x the energy of any other frame, and I'm sure other minor stay buffs... Yeah... That's not cool man.

As a non-founder playing since Update 6, I'm surprised at how many people care whether or not Excalibur Prime has a minute buff over non-prime.

Rhino Prime has a decent speed buff. Loki Prime has a decent energy buff. How many people are really upset about those?

I personally don't see the issue if Excal Prime were to receive a minute buff.

lel

my point was to give an answer to the sentence : EXCALIBUR PRIME COULD NOT BE RELEASED CAUSE IF DE DO THIS , THEY GET LEGAL TROUBLE.

I've told him that De have no problems in legal terms, the only thing that stop them from doing one thing is just strategical commerce.

Is it clear or it needs more explanations?

And then he showed you exactly why DE will get into legal trouble anyway, because false advertising is a thing, and the user agreement does not cover it. So again, what's your point?

You use as a benchmark for false advertising an outstanding lawsuit against a multinational? LOL, man, behind that there were much larger interests of yours ... it is an  extreme case of exception (if not manipulated), which, moreover, so ridiculous, that the spot for redbull has changed only in america while in Europe it has remained the same. So according to u, now all the Europe can prosecute RedBull?

Do not make deductions, seeing things you do not understand and read more and collects infos before talking.

This thread is about buffing Founder stuff not about whatever.So what you are fighting for here?I dont get your intentions.

Its clear that DE will never rerelease Founder stuff again.They stated it and in times of S#&$storms by false advertisings/promises they will do a crap as a company to be a target for that.

Like i wrote in trillion of threads the stuff needs a buff and i hope DE will state something about it.Yes or No thats all and then people can go on and stop investing time in things that never happen or when it happen we can talk about it.I would highly appreciate a statement about that.

Thanks

Edited by K0bra

And then he showed you exactly why DE will get into legal trouble anyway, because false advertising is a thing, and the user agreement does not cover it. So again, what's your point?

Explain this to a wall would be easier .... just read above and you will get ur answer.

i don't think the founder stuff should be statistically better than anything else

but i do wonder if de can give excalibur prime some super-flashy special effects that normal excalibur wouldn't get

also, i think founders could get some skana prime skins to apply to all sword or dual sword weapons. same with lato prime

Buffing Excalibur prime? No. Why? Mainly because he's exclusive and cannot be obtained anymore and that would be a big middle finger to us... regular warframe players.

Because the term Prime... has evolved... it's not just a skin anymore...

Buffing Excalibur prime? No. Why? Mainly because he's exclusive and cannot be obtained anymore and that would be a big middle finger to us... regular warframe players.

I really try to understand you guys so why is that a middlefinger to regular warframe players?He is already in the game and IS exclusive and cannot be obtained anymore so what would that change? In my eyes nothing because he is what he is..Anyway arent founder regular warframe players too?

The problem with Lato Prime for example started when it got nerfed.The weapon wasnt ever be great or anything but it was ok (when not only Ok with a huge minus).Then they nerfed the Latos into the ground and Damage 2.0 happen.Thats why alot of the Lato P users are not happy about what happen to their gun.It really deserved a good buff and got nerfed to death.Same with normal lato/aklato and the Vandal version.When this happen NO ONE understood it.

Alot things in Warframe changed like the term Prime.When the Founder pack was avaiable there wasnt any prime item except the founder stuff.Then they made the Prime stuff and Primed alot and changed the way what Prime means. Now its a very good variant of the common stuff .Problem is they didnt balance the original prime stuff to the other Prime stuff.This is a problem.

Edited by K0bra

This thread is about buffing Founder stuff not about whatever.So what you are fighting for here?I dont get your intentions.

Like i wrote in trillion of threads the stuff needs a buff and i hope DE will state something about it.Yes or No thats all and then people can go on and stop investing time in things that never happen or when it happen we can talk about it.I would highly appreciate a statement about that.

Thanks

No fighting here, or at least for me, i'm just clarifying incorrect thoughts regarding an argument close to the topic one ,brought up from some players. 

Btw as many others already told, Exca Prime buff would be unfair against all non founder players (who are the majority) who have not access to exca prime.

The only way in which exca prime should be buffed is to be released to the entire community to allow all and in equally way to enjoy the change.

Listen, here is the thing about false advertising and legality. 

It is really hard to get a false advertising case through court, because of how binding legal agreements go and how "false advertising" actually works. 

For example, bungie advertised that their "House of Wolves" dlc would include a new raid. When the DLC was released, no new raid was included. Bungie cannot be sued for false advertising. In the same vein of thought, DE could not be sued for a re-release of excal prime.

The Question is: Why does this happen?

As a previous poster explained, "forever" does not have a legally binding definition. To illustrate what this means, let me compare two words, "Natural", and "Organic"

Organic= Food has to be free of food additives and have to be produced with fewer chemicals to use this label. 

Natural= No legal definition. I could claim that Excal prime is all naturally produced and not be in false advertisement.

Basically, as long as de made no legally binding claims with their advertisements (and what can be called as legally binding is a bit sketchy since this division of DE is in Canada, and any lawsuit made by a resident of another nation would have extra issues), then they can release excal prime. Does this mean they should? Not necessarily. But it does meant they can.

Listen, here is the thing about false advertising and legality.

It is really hard to get a false advertising case through court, because of how binding legal agreements go and how "false advertising" actually works.

For example, bungie advertised that their "House of Wolves" dlc would include a new raid. When the DLC was released, no new raid was included. Bungie cannot be sued for false advertising. In the same vein of thought, DE could not be sued for a re-release of excal prime.

The Question is: Why does this happen?

As a previous poster explained, "forever" does not have a legally binding definition. To illustrate what this means, let me compare two words, "Natural", and "Organic"

Organic= Food has to be free of food additives and have to be produced with fewer chemicals to use this label.

Natural= No legal definition. I could claim that Excal prime is all naturally produced and not be in false advertisement.

Basically, as long as de made no legally binding claims with their advertisements (and what can be called as legally binding is a bit sketchy since this division of DE is in Canada, and any lawsuit made by a resident of another nation would have extra issues), then they can release excal prime. Does this mean they should? Not necessarily. But it does meant they can.

So, you're saying that they can return, when DE is saying they will never, ever return, and reiterates every time the question is asked? Hm.

The real question is, why is this important?

Except you agreed that DE has full rights over your account, includes your items as it's their intellectual property that they can see fit.  You certainly don't know the law more than thier legal team.

Oh false advertising?

DE release Excalibur prime skin that buff stats it's stats. See what that's called? a loophole.

Anyone who assumes that they can't release excalibur prime because of legal issues doesn't know law (however if you do, feel free to prove me wrong). DE doesn't want to disrespect Founders, but they certainly don't fear your lawyers.

So, you're saying that they can return, when DE is saying they will never, ever return, and reiterates every time the question is asked? Hm.

The real question is, why is this important?

I'm saying that DE is under no legal obligation to keep them exclusive. If DE doesn't want to release them, they don't have to.

Basically DE can do what they want with the exclusives. If they choose to keep it that way, then that is their choice. But I am saying that they don't, legally, have to keep it exclusive.

It is important to understand this because it illustrates that DE's course of action is a choice, and we have to consider if it is the right one.

I'm saying that DE is under no legal obligation to keep them exclusive. If DE doesn't want to release them, they don't have to.

Basically DE can do what they want with the exclusives. If they choose to keep it that way, then that is their choice. But I am saying that they don't, legally, have to keep it exclusive.

It is important to understand this because it illustrates that DE's course of action is a choice, and we have to consider if it is the right one.

Ok i think we are over this point and this smart alecking (hope its not a bad word :D im not english) is ........... Stay on topic maybe?

Legal trouble ? I just can imagine  the curt hearing : Judge , I demand reparations ! now my favorite character in an online game is no longer only mine , but everyone got it !

Don't be ridicolous, if De want , they can ban your account in any moment. Nothing on your account is really yours. You gave them this power by subscribing the agreement contract, and in the same contract u accepted the clause in which "De reserve to themselves the right to change at any time any aspect of the game."

Good Luck with your lawsuit.

Except for that part where they've actually said it is exclusive. Verbal Contracts ARE binding and valid. Also they said it was Exclusive AFTER we agreed to their EULA,so no,you can't have it. Breach of contract and all that fun stuff....

A yes or no will suffice. Excalibur prime needs to be in line and consistent with the other primes. With the rework coming it is the perfect time! Many agree the other two weapons need a buff too. Please give us an answer thank you.

since it is founders how about a 25% boost to all of excalibur primes status ?

It's pretty typical of the people who paid for a founder's packs attitudes that they actually think they have a right to sue DE if something from said pack got released widely. It'd be entertaining to see you try though, I'm not sure if the judge would fall of their chair laughing or have you beheaded on the spot for wasting everyone's time.

Having said that it would be bad form for DE to do so having promised not to. The founders pack was an effective gimmick and when you've promised your customers something, especially your oldest and most loyal customers, you should stick with it.

Because the term Prime... has evolved... it's not just a skin anymore...

And exklusive is still exclusive.

DE also said Founders gear will get no substantial buff, because it would enrage people who did not have the possibility to buy founders stuff.

Founders also got more already than promised in the founders access (Founders Sigil)

And exklusive is still exclusive.

DE also said Founders gear will get no substantial buff, because it would enrage people who did not have the possibility to buy founders stuff.

Founders also got more already than promised in the founders access (Founders Sigil)

A Sigil !!!.....NO WAY !!

I got an idea.

Buff Excal P and....

Make it farmable.

Existing Excal Prime in Founder's inventory will have extra passives and renamed.

I'll call it Legacy Buff.

And maybe throw in extra Founder only helmet or skin.

Everyone get their Excal P, Founder will still have all the exclusivity.

Off Course DE should first message all founders and do a poll.

Edited by Dartiel