Extra Reward Is Not Given For Multiple Objective In The Same Level

Now for those of who think that my multiple posts in the same day about problems in the game means i hate this game, i love this game and i know its an open beta but this is one problem that needs to be fixed. In certain stages you will be given more than one objective. This is annoying already, but when you finish you get the same reward as doing just one objective. This is extremly annoying. I think the perfect example of why this is annoying are the Raid-Capture missions. In certain raid missions you will have to raid and capture a target. Raid and capture missions have one thing in common, they both give you mods at the end. However, in a raid-capture mission you only get one mod, when you should get two, one for the Raid, one for the Capture. This must be fixed.

I agree. More missions should mean more credits. It should be a pleasant surprise as opposed to a an "oh$h!t" moment.

As long as your posts are constructive and your replies are reasonable, you're fine. We know the game's not perfect but we need constructive feedback like these to help it get there.

I definitely agree here, the increased risk to the tenno should be met with increased reward. Also as you say, it would stop the additional objectives being a chore, and instead give a more positive vibe. I hope your feedback is considered :)

Relatedly, Defense rewards should scale as well. Wave 5 should give one mod, 10 should give two, 15 three... So on. Because currently, there's no difference between claiming the 5 reward and the 100 reward.

But as for the OP, A MILLION TIMES YES! Currently, another objective is just annoying.

Relatedly, Defense rewards should scale as well. Wave 5 should give one mod, 10 should give two, 15 three... So on. Because currently, there's no difference between claiming the 5 reward and the 100 reward.

But as for the OP, A MILLION TIMES YES! Currently, another objective is just annoying.

lol i want this too... i imagine 100k credits after 90 waves or something :))

i think it shouldn't be more mods but definatly a lot more credits for each 5 waves

I appreciate all the positive feedback guys.

The main reason i posted this was because i hate capture missions and having to do one in a raid mission and not getting an increased reward make me want to throw my CPU out a window

Haha I feel the same about posting too much topics. Sometimes I just think my post will be too dumb or something >_<

Oh how I hate when we get more objectives. And what about when you have to hack 4 consoles and then, after that's completed, you get 4 more?? So freaking irritating! Absolutely agreed with more rewards!

Haha I feel the same about posting too much topics. Sometimes I just think my post will be too dumb or something >_<

Oh how I hate when we get more objectives. And what about when you have to hack 4 consoles and then, after that's completed, you get 4 more?? So freaking irritating! Absolutely agreed with more rewards!

Never gotten a Spy-Spy mission but i have done deception-spy mission not to mention the lockdown phases

Or just give the players the rewards that were offered at the end of previous waves on top of the final wave reward.

Or just give the players the rewards that were offered at the end of previous waves on top of the final wave reward.

I think this would still require a rework to the current system... 5 hellfire mods is not going to be much use. I agree with the credits instead of more mods, or perhaps a % increase for the chance of a rare. That way you are still appeasing the RNG gods and not giving guaranteed top rewards every mission.

Any of these suggestions are good in my eyes, at least from the point of view that it should be worth the risk of trying harder waves, instead of leaving at 5/10 each time. Infact if you restricted the rare mods dropping from a certain wave or below, i'm sure you'd see an increase in waves people are trying to achieve.

I think this would still require a rework to the current system... 5 hellfire mods is not going to be much use. I agree with the credits instead of more mods, or perhaps a % increase for the chance of a rare. That way you are still appeasing the RNG gods and not giving guaranteed top rewards every mission.

Any of these suggestions are good in my eyes, at least from the point of view that it should be worth the risk of trying harder waves, instead of leaving at 5/10 each time. Infact if you restricted the rare mods dropping from a certain wave or below, i'm sure you'd see an increase in waves people are trying to achieve.

This is a common complaint that keeps coming up, but the reality is giving away guaranteed good cards some place in the game is just going accelerate the problems of having no end game content.

I really think they need to completely gut the mod system at some point. It already level caps on a diminishing returns curve which is counter to how dungeon crawlers usually work. If dungeons are going to be endless grinds, the rewards need to be far more interesting and not cap out so quickly. The game however does not scale, and there is no built in way to deal with diablo/borderlands style loot hording (not to mention there really isn't loot - just mods).

If they are planning to keep scaling as it is (with hard caps on how powerful stuff can get, and diminishing returns on farming for getting you to that cap) then they REALLY need to start focusing how how content is going to be generated and what the incentives to play will become in the long run. They may be wise to adopt a weapon/warframe tiering system similar to how WoW dealt with its level cap but offering new weapon tiers all the time. They would match new content to the power of the new weapon tiers. This will still require them to actively keep creating new content though, which I don't know they profit model affords the staff needed.

A more logical endgame situation may be for them to mature the mod and customization system, and then focus on churning out creatures and tilesets - then turning over dungeon/mission building to players - in more of a DnD sort of business model.

The game currently has no sense of real progression once you are able to solo content on Pluto, which happens very quickly. This is leading to people treating endless waves as endgame, which is leading to them demanding better rewards for it, which only will accelerate them to the level caps and effectively the 'end of the game' as it currently is.

Edited by Emotitron

You could fuse or sell the hellfire's

You could indeed. My point was that i think the reward system needs a bit re-work before these suggestions can be implemented to a satisfactory level. I.E the risk vs. reward needs to be adjusted.

As i stated i am definitely NOT for guaranteed rare mods. At the moment this will reduce the longevity of the game. Instead a % increase to the drop rate gives you an incremental bonus for higher waves but maintains a level of randomness in the reward, coupled with no rare mods below a certain wave eliminates the issue of most games ceasing at wave 5.

Yep. Multiple missions, Stalker and ice levels need to award more instead of just screwing you over.

As it is now if I load into an ice mission solo, I just abort and restart. No point in them at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. Multiple missions, Stalker and ice levels need to award more instead of just screwing you over.

As it is now if I load into an ice mission solo, I just abort and restart. No point in them at all.

YEP. Ice missions ALSO need to give more credits but thankfully Stalker got fixed in U8