Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Beast

Gerudez

Inspired by the concept for dragon. I saw that and thought "hey, I have done a concept for a warframe too, why not share it as well? Hopefully you vicious internet critics deem it worthy of your liking. (I have now idea how to put a picture in a post, but I assume you are smart enough to click the link right?) http://gerudez.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-beast-372052238

Beast is a heavy frame but is just a little lighter than frost or rhino. He has high health and shields and moves fairly fast, but health and shields are still lower than rhino or frost. The bluish, purple color scheme does not really fit but I love it anyway. 
Abilities:
Pounce: Beast leaps a long distance and tackles an enemy killing him by either breaking the neck or ripping apart with bare hands. This is a stealth move allowing you to kill an unaware enemy without needing to sneak right up behind them before killing them so, if nobody sees, the attack can go unnoticed. 

Roar: Beast roars with rage and enemies directly in front are sent flying, further enemies are stunned for a few seconds after the attack. Allies gain a short but huge boost to attack power. The blast travels in a wide foreward cone.

Toss: beast picks up an enemy and can carry them as a shield. He can also toss them at other enemies charging them with energy turning them into a living bomb and when they hit a surface or enemy they explode.

Feral slam: Beast lifts his arms and slams them into the ground releasing a massive foreward shock wave that travels very far in a wide cone. Enemies hit will be launched, even fairly large enemies, and will be stunned heavily upon landing in case they are not dead yet.

Im sorry but I have no idea if that is good feedback or not.

If someone throws money at the screen, yeah, that's pretty much something good

And indeed it, looks pretty "beastly". To me it seems like some kind of Transmetal Samurai Optimus Prime, which is damn awesome!

I like the idea, but as suggested earlier, seems a bit imbalance. Lots of knock backs are fun, but too many becomes broken OP. Same with the stats. Maybe less shields and health to balance out the speed. Though the concept seems great and I'd love to strangle a Grinner with my bare hands.