The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Feedback After Latest Update

(XBOX)JACK BURT0N LSG

Overall, I love it.

- The graphics keep getting better and better and the implementation of PBR makes a huge difference. The game looks great, the updates really helped the Grineer tileset for me, it looks amazing now. Definitely keep up the good work.

- Not sure what happened but, the hotfix after the update on XB1 seemed to tweak the smash abilities of melee weapons. Not game breaking but fairly annoying during the False Profit missions when you dash instead of smash (used to trigger by holding the melee button vs tapping it, whereas now it seems to slash regardless). Also, the stun feature of the Bursa works...most of the time. Having said that, its been a lot of fun to go in with randoms and watch the team pull together to complete the mission.

- Your Raid or 'Trial'...While additional content is always a plus, especially unique content, having restricted content like this isn't ideal on consoles, especially when a large chunk of those players came to you guys from Destiny who was/are doing the same thing. It was literally the first reference made by the players I know playing this: "Here we go again".

- I don't like the "preview" of the underwater tileset because it sounds like its going to go away for a while after said preview. What I've seen looks amazing and... I want it.

I think everyone at DE is doing a great job overall and I will continue to throw money at Warframe as often as I am able because I think its a great project. As long as the philosophy behind trials doesn't spread to other content. Don't do that.

"Your Raid or 'Trial'...While additional content is always a plus, especially unique content, having restricted content like this isn't ideal on consoles"

Elaborate? What is restricted about it? Are you talking about only being able to get an arcane once every 24hrs? 

Mandatory player counts just to start the thing. Annoys me and the people I game with, were not always on at the same time. I was hopiing DE would innovate on raid game types instead of copy\pasting the same old thing. Oh well. I dont like raid design philosophy, its too restrictive to too many players and fosters the wrong kind of community if relied on too heavily. Just my opinion.

Mandatory player counts just to start the thing. Annoys me and the people I game with, were not always on at the same time. I was hopiing DE would innovate on raid game types instead of copy\pasting the same old thing. Oh well. I dont like raid design philosophy, its too restrictive to too many players and fosters the wrong kind of community if relied on too heavily. Just my opinion.

Even thought it isn't hugely mandatory (destiny or warframe) I do agree. Was expecting innovation but to me, It just looks like destinys raids. So I avoid doing them completely.

At least it isn't forced upon us like destiny did (ex: raiding=better gear)

Even thought it isn't hugely mandatory (destiny or warframe) I do agree. Was expecting innovation but to me, It just looks like destinys raids. So I avoid doing them completely.

At least it isn't forced upon us like destiny did (ex: raiding=better gear)

You said it better than I did actually, it looks like Destiny's Raids and that's the main problem I have with it. I made the Trial key just to see if there was matchmaking but since I can't get rid of it, its just going to sit there and stare at me from the star chart lol. I'll be avoiding them as well.

My concern is that it will evolve into something like Destiny (more and more pre-made teams), but you're right, at the very least we're not forced into it.