The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Executions

Sorakamii

Boss fights are really boreing.You rush in,shoot shoot shoot,boss dies,you rush out.They should be random,and entertaining.After the boss is at low health,they should go down on one knee or something.The person who did the most damage should walk up to them,pull out the pistol and shoot them in the head to finish.The rest of the team should stand and watch.The execution should be slow,only lasting about 15 seconds,and the final shot should be in slow motion and be repeated 3x times.For the Jackel,the team should rip his legs off,while the person who did the most damage should split him in half with their melee weapon.This is only a suggestion and i want to see what others think.Please reply.

Don't judge this by damage...then everyone would feel like they need to get the best weapons...and that would produce unwanted results...

Krill already does this after you drain him of HP...so this might be able to go somewhere...

Then again this could get you killed because Grineer like to shoot you while you are doing so.

It should at least get invincibility frames or just have sealed off boss rooms so that way nothing could get in the way.

Do not base this off of damage...that would really ruin the player base and it would not be fair to newer players who don't have that overpowered gear that us Closed Beta players would.

Don't judge this by damage...then everyone would feel like they need to get the best weapons...and that would produce unwanted results...

Krill already does this after you drain him of HP...so this might be able to go somewhere...

Then again this could get you killed because Grineer like to shoot you while you are doing so.

It should at least get invincibility frames or just have sealed off boss rooms so that way nothing could get in the way.

Do not base this off of damage...that would really ruin the player base and it would not be fair to newer players who don't have that overpowered gear that us Closed Beta players would.

Yea,i meant like boss room are secluded,and every weapon can do this....well how about its just at random,or host gets to do it...since well their the host.

As much as I'm all for flashy cinematic finishers. I find myself at odds with this suggestion mainly because:

For the Jackel,the team should rip his legs off,while the person who did the most damage should split him in half with their melee weapon.This is only a suggestion and i want to see what others think.

Why? 

Why would cultured, trained, warriors steeped in tradition - run up to a defeated enemy, and rip it's legs off. We're not children at a daycare centre, who've just found a cockroach in the sandpit. 

I just don't see this executionary style gelling with our image as Tenno. The first glimpse the player gets upon log in, is of their chosen frame, in a close facsimile of the traditional Seiza kneeling stance. From the very beginning the game tries to portray us as honorable warriors, cloaked in shadow and intrigue  I don't really see that fitting with childish dismemberment. And the point-blank pistol business just seems too....cold. Too Nazi. 

As much as I'm all for flashy cinematic finishers. I find myself at odds with this suggestion mainly because:

Why? 

Why would cultured, trained, warriors steeped in tradition - run up to a defeated enemy, and rip it's legs off. We're not children at a daycare centre, who've just found a cockroach in the sandpit. 

I just don't see this executionary style gelling with our image as Tenno. The first glimpse the player gets upon log in, is of their chosen frame, in a close facsimile of the traditional Seiza kneeling stance. From the very beginning the game tries to portray us as honorable warriors, cloaked in shadow and intrigue  I don't really see that fitting with childish dismemberment. And the point-blank pistol business just seems too....cold. Too Nazi. 

Truthfully i expected some1 to say this,this part about the jackel was just for fun.Idk mabye the designers would want to add a little joke to the game.You know what i mean right?

Why? 

My first impression of excalibur at the login screen was of a honorable warrior in deep meditation before facing a foe...it made me feel like i wanted to fight for a cause or something like that but another thing that gave me the idea that the Tenno were a honorable race is that i read the description on one of the dual weapons and it said something to the effect that it was so sharp that the Tenno felt it was a more Humane weapon to use against the infected...so the ripped legs was a bit God-of-War-ish... the head shot could be respected and a nice idea finishing off a boss steeped in his own crooked and evil ways with a headshot reassures us that he's not coming back...When Tenno handle business we finish it!

My first impression of excalibur at the login screen was of a honorable warrior in deep meditation before facing a foe...it made me feel like i wanted to fight for a cause or something like that but another thing that gave me the idea that the Tenno were a honorable race is that i read the description on one of the dual weapons and it said something to the effect that it was so sharp that the Tenno felt it was a more Humane weapon to use against the infected...so the ripped legs was a bit God-of-War-ish... the head shot could be respected and a nice idea finishing off a boss steeped in his own crooked and evil ways with a headshot reassures us that he's not coming back...When Tenno handle business we finish it!

Yea he understands