Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

1) When will we start getting updates about upcoming events and activities?  Being pleasantly surprised by an event weekend is nice, but is cancelled out by another fortnight of crappy offerings from the void trader.  At least being aware that something was coming would allow us to get hyped, in spite of the void trader leaving us with a lump of coal in the stockings.

2) When might we start seeing the syndicates become something more than the dumping grounds for ability augments?  The last time they got anything valuable was with the introduction of secondaries, and they've been pretty much a vestigial consideration since then.  People largely do the syndicate stuff to get key packs (in my experience).

3) When will you make the Kohm a viable weapon again?  Honestly, the initial version burned through too much ammo, and the fix was both elegant and awesome.  It wasn't the greatest weapon, but it acted as a status blanket that could offer your team respite to revive and run away.  The current version is beaten out in every way by the Kohmak, with the one exception being ammo.  That slow spool up, functionally hitscan mechanics is both frustrating and underwhelming.

4) I'll make this my last question, because it matters enough to justify walking out on.  When are login rewards going to...I think the most concise way to put it is not suck.  I get being beholden to RNG.  I get rewarding people for logging in multiple days in a row.  I even get the greater propensity to reward returning players with platinum discounts.  What I don't understand is rewarding MR 19 players with insignificant amounts of xp on their pistols, weapons, and sentinels.  I don't get handing out more Gorgons than Formas (I've been rewarded with 3 Forma, and 7 Gorgons in the last 6 months).  I hear about how this is going to change every other month, then nothing gets done.  Maybe instead of putting PBR on the Paris (a bow that at best is used by a statistically insignificant portion of players after hitting rank 30), we could start getting rewards like the machette, sheev, and boar.  Nothing game breaking and great, but something that we might actually desire.   Seriously, I'm asking for the Sheev as a reward.  That has to indicate how insulting it is to get 1000 affinity, for the third day in a row, for my maxed sentinel with 5 formas applied.

Edited by masterofdetiny

New player, loving the game but finding it difficult to track down the lore in-game. What little I have gathered is fascinating, and I want to know more, but don't know where to go without going to the wiki, which feels like cheating. I want to experience it in-game the way it was meant to be.

Will there be professional voice actors/actresses coming to future updates? David Hayter is available or what about Hideo Kojima  would you guys ever collaborate for a quest or stealth system programming?

For Sword Coast Legends can the pre-order for deluxe version offer more platinum 

Could we see new mods to replace old mod bundle from buying platinum, maybe stances or something new since those mods offered in high bundles are now easier to obtain and has been that way for a long time

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

So, for vanity's sake, a few queries

Q: When will the polychrome get those little touches that finish off cohesive color schemes for dojos? (ie: polychromable obstacle course, white/grey/black colors, the room delete consoles/door sigils/reactor energy actually being affected by energy color)

Q: any chance of drahk/zanuka skins  for kubrows n catbrows?

Q: any chance of ever changing colors on vandals/wraiths? Vandal seafoam clashes with ALL my EVERYTHING

Q any chance of customizing noggles? Or having a copy colors from frame type function? That way my loose neck army can had cool duds

Please address Melee diminished cleave/range (Affects Normal melee and Archmelee) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-hugh-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

Recent update (16.5.9 from 16.3) has bugged Melee Reach/Cleave range.

This issue: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-hugh-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

Update 16.3 allowed me to Quick-melee Corpus Cameras with Serro w/Max Primed Reach

Update 16.5.9 - I can no longer break Corpus Cameras. Not with Quick-melee nor slide-attacks using Serro w/Max Prime Reach

Using Serro with Max Primed Reach and cannot hit Cameras (On Update 16.3 I could Flair kick the Camera with Max Primed Reach on Obex/Brutal tide, I can no longer break Corpus Cameras with Obex Brutal Tide Flair Kick w/Max Prime Reach)

Obex w/Max Primed Reach on 16.3able to Brutal tide Flair kick Corpus Cameras

11406272_10204826833250660_4381791990525

Edit: Serro video comparison

Serro w/Max Primed Reach

16.5.9 diminished melee range

16.3 footage with Extended melee range

Also Melee Leap Attack has been halved

Melee leap attack UI damage has been halved

Obex build stats 16.310362754_10204772494172217_2709283937516

Vs.

Obex build stats 16.5.911270199_10204826904212434_1887422309491

In short:

Same Obex build:

16.3 had 435.1 Leap attack UI

16.5.9 has 217.5 Leap attack UI

Also any new Mutalist Weapons in the works?

Dual Corpus Taser Daggers (Shortened Provas)

Or Mutalist Obex (Barrier actually adds Gas or Viral Damage)

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

Q.will enemies in general be receiving a rework or set of buffs/nerfs to keep up with the constantly changing warframes and playstyles?

Q. will the scorpion ever get that stick removed from her suit? the fact that every other unit runs normally is kinda wierd.

Don't supposed you could take a look at the Orokin Derelict drop tables? It feels like the only worth while things have far too little chance of actually dropping. Nova Prime Systems, for example. After about ten runs of Orokin Derelict Survival, trying to get this one part, I've gotten roughly 40 T1 and T2 keys, three Gold Fusion Cores, four Silver cores, and one Forma blueprint. 

It would be greatly appriciated if you could give an answer. 

Don't supposed you could take a look at the Orokin Derelict drop tables? It feels like the only worth while things have far too little chance of actually dropping. Nova Prime Systems, for example. After about ten runs of Orokin Derelict Survival, trying to get this one part, I've gotten roughly 40 T1 and T2 keys, three Gold Fusion Cores, four Silver cores, and one Forma blueprint. 

It would be greatly appriciated if you could give an answer. 

Its RNG... other may get the nova p sys easly

You are lucky to only get 1 forma ... what i get is a bunch of forma with t1 key...

EDIT:my question

So... is there any story behind juggernaut and behemoth juggernaut? :p since salad being too quiet for a while

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

Whatever happened to the idea of the trading post?

Also could it be possible for clans (internally) trade resourse items, an Item foritem trade or sale like if someone in my clan needs 10 Orokin cells, he could purchase them from me for 10k a cell or 100k credits total.

1) Does the Dev team have any plans to make the daggers in the game more logical? As it is now there is no logical reasons why a short dagger with far less mass and weight then  a massive hammer or polearm would be slower ingame. 

Frankly the speed on many melee weapons are very inconsistent with how much weight and mass the weapon have.

This also transfer to stealth modifiers where the hammers outdamage all other weapons due to their massive stealth damage boost while the daggers have the smallest boost of all melee weapons in the game.

Can we get an explanation to why you devs have decided to design the daggers in warframe in such a way?

2) Can we please get a ingame UI that shows how much our mods actually effect our abilities ingame. It might be a simple quality of life request. But the fact remains that we still have to go to thrid party sites like warframe builder to even see how much our warframe abilities is effected by duration, strength and duration mods. 

3) Is there any plans to let the UI in the Arsenal take critical hit chance and crit damage in account when showing us our damage?

This is also a quality of life question but it can make quite a bit of difference. 

a soma with 75% change to crit and a crit modifier of 6x for example does quite a bit more damage then the paltry 85,5 radiation damage it show in game :P

85.5 x6= 513 radiation damage 

4) is there a fix incoming for kril ? right now he is massively bugged on both ceres and when he team up with vor. 

the pipes and his backpack stay invulnerable. Most likely a problem with the hitboxes overlapping.

5) Is there a fix incoming for the weapon trails? since a few patches back they have been massive and even changing the energy color to the darkest black to remove the trails like you could do before has stopped working :(

Q: will there be some features like a special key required mission or item that allows players to upgrade a non-prime warframe to to a primed version without having to restart from unranked ?

Q: will Limbo's cataclysm be tweaked to allow players to pick up loot while in the rift ?

Q:  will there be more abilities for warframes to cast other than the current 4  abilities for each warframe ?

Q: will there be special missions that involve  players using archwing to support other players on the ground ?

I asked this question in another post, but with all the work being done to make the game feel more seamless and fluidic.  Is there a possibility for us to get something like a quickfire, a counterpart to quick melee so that when in battle we could quickly shoot down a flying enemy or take out a camera by quickly using our secondary without having to switch between melee and gun?

Q 1): Any new update on the full implementation of the new textures?

Q 2): Will there ever be player-customizable cosmetics for Warframes, weapons or others alike?

Q 3): Have you any thoughts on a new Weapon Contest for players, similar to the previous which brought us the Silva & Aegis, the Kronen and the quick approaching Mios!?

Edited by Pyro15232

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

What is going to happen to the Void Keys when the void is destroyed?

Are you going to change the aim sensitivity so the scope and non-scope match?

When are you going to reveal the new Yin Yang Warframe?

Are you going to put more specters in the game?

Are you going to take out these doors that need 2 people to open it?

Are you going to destroy the Orokin Derelict as well?

Will we see more Archwing content in the future?

Are you going to fix the infested Ancient Specter and Chroma's pelt that goes to level 1 when someone else is the host?

Are you going to put different types of Eximus enemies into the game?

Which planet will the sentients be on or will they have their own planet?

Will Excalibur be a starter Warframe after this rework?

Sinice the 16.5.9 update on the PS4. The game has been crashing a lot. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Are you going to put more credits, any fusion cores, Void keys etc. into invasions?

Will there be a lotus Catbrow?

Are you planning on putting anymore Aura mods in the game?

Are you going to put a camera rotation in spectator mode? (When you die in combat)

Are you going to make anymore animation sets?

By the man with no name.

Edited by (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Q1: Will Parkour 2.0 make dodging less clunky and easier to use? Double tapping direction keys would be so much better than what we currently have.

Q2: Are there any changes planned for Nyx that would encourage players to actually use abilities other than Chaos (and occasionally Absorb, which is just an oh-crap button currently as every other aoe damage ability outclasses it)?

Q3: Will there be a sniper rifle that's inherently silent? As it is now, any stealth-oriented player must waste a precious mod slot on Hush. HINT HINT maybe make Vectis Prime baseline silent (pretty please)?

Do you think it might be possible to implant a method of 'calling' your Kubrow to you? I take my Huras on raids, and she always gets stuck down in the toxic sludge pit and then just stands there, no matter where I go, and then of course, she starts bleeding out. It would be super useful to have a function where we could auto-call our Kubrows to our side, for cases like that.