Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Is a Silva & Aegis buff on the table? Considering it is the first place winner of the melee contest, it is a shame that it does literally the exact same damage as the Skana and no real special stats except for it being a base heat type weapon.

When are we going to see some long-term balance solutions, instead of the band-aid changes like a buff to a single weapon, or "optional balance" like power augment mods for under-performing warframes?

Q1) will Excalibur's new ultimate be affected by stances mods

Q2) Will we be given any new stance mods especially for dual swords

Q3) ETA for new star chat

Q4) I play solo quite a lot, especially melee only runs but damage does not scale well towards higher level enemies. Will there be any buffs or updates to melee to it make a good reliable playstyle?

Q4) Any new melee weapons that can challenge the Dakra prime and Dragon nikana coming?

Q5) When can we expect "Tomb of the Sentients" and anything new coming lore wise?

Don't supposed you could take a look at the Orokin Derelict drop tables? It feels like the only worth while things have far too little chance of actually dropping. Nova Prime Systems, for example. After about ten runs of Orokin Derelict Survival, trying to get this one part, I've gotten roughly 40 T1 and T2 keys, three Gold Fusion Cores, four Silver cores, and one Forma blueprint. 

It would be greatly appriciated if you could give an answer. 

Completey agree - can we look at the drop tables for both OD and Void being reworked please

Q: Are there any promises for a more responsive server? "Host Unreachable" "Player Failed to Join" "Request could not be delivered". Many people have been bewildered with wondering if it is their systems or it is the Warframe servers.

Q: Has word been brought up where suddenly players are sent from one mission to a different? Ex. Starting an alert on Uranus and ending up in Defense on Mars.

Q: Fixes on the Stalker showing up only to make fun of players and flicker the lights. Ex. Three or four flicker of the lights and some hurtful words before the stalker is supposed to spawn and get this work, but lately he's only played with the lights and said hurtful things about my Frost.

Q. would we get alad v aiding us in any future events, in return of us giving him aid towards getting him a cure? im wondering since im certainly part of the few that aided alad v in regards to getting him onto the path of redemption?

also will their be any more syndicate involvement. as in make them more relevent assisting us wise? i.e random helper encounter akin to stalker and syndicate assasins albeit having allyed units popin to help?

also WHO HAS BUILT THE MOST FROST PRIMES IN THIS GAME!

Will be the preview form the arsenal ( when you change the colors on weapons etc) ever be changed , now is very hard to see all the weapon parts because of the angle and the illumination ?

at least an option to rotate on X and Y the image

also , is is nearly impossible to see the nikana blade ,as it is in a sheath

Edited by light_ryuzaki

Q1: Could Grineer napalms have some bug fixing TLC? Even in solo missions their range seems to be really wacky and inconsistent.

Q2: With the game versions almost synchronised between all platforms, is there a chance of introducing cross play?

Q3: I've heard talk on the web about the possibly of a companion app. Accessing things like the Foundry, Market, Extractors, Trade and Chat from anywhere seems like a pretty cool idea. Any comment on that?

Enemy scaling is completely broken in the current state of Warframe. Enemies turn into damn near invulnerable bullet sponges that one shot you. These leads to players spamming their CC abilities to the point where the enemy cannot move. Instead of fighting the enemy, we are now herding them like sheep so we don't have to fight them. I strongly think that something along these lines needs to happen https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425117-we-need-better-enemies-not-just-bullet-sponges/ This will also let frames with damaging abilities be popular in the late game. I feel like giving hard CC to every frame ruins the diversity between them. Something needs to happen.

- Any Info on Sharkwing?

- Any plans on making Zero Gravity while the Reinforced (NOT) Glass got breaked? (Also that includes when being outside the ship, like in one of Black Seed Scourge tileset)

- How will the new gore be? (I'm expecting us ninjas get wounds or scractches when a bullet or knife hits us. That would be realistic and AWESOME)

- Any news on the Relays? (ALSO the map was still missing Steel Meridian's room. Does anyone even notice it or was it just me?)

- The Colours. It went lighter after one of the previous updates, and now, I cant colour the way it used to be. Just wondering if u would fix it...

(nvm, just found out a thing called legacy colour pallete.)

DAT IS ALL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) good luck in developing U17 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- ALSO! Can u allow Lennys in chat? I love using these.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by EricLAW

1. Will we get a quest to go with the addition of full-body Lotus to the game?

2. Will every Warframe eventually get primed?

3. Is there a planned total amount of Warframes you guys are planning to have in the game? Like, is there a point where you guys are planning to stop adding in new Warframes?

4. Will we see a focus on more story development in the game anytime soon?

5. Will there be new tilesets for Archwing missions soon?

6. Will we ever get to see what the Tenno look like under their Warframes?

Edited by Guardiavoir

Q. can we expect anything new with dojos (new rooms, decorations) and when will we be able to downgrade clan size as mention in a previous dev stream

Q. how is trading 2.0 coming along. will there be a some sort of trade market. eg add items you want to sell and price you want and if someone wants it they can buy it without you having to be online