Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of discussing the missing lore, if for nothing else that the first 5 to ten 10 frame to come out in the game from the start of warframe that still don't have it. As well as anything more about the queens that was mentioned at the end of Vor's Prize?

Q: What happened to sigils and challenges to obtain them?

Q: Will there ever be something like to an auction house?

Q: How is the rework of old events as quests coming along?

Q: What are the plans for additional dojo/clan activities like clan alerts etc?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that i have been spotting some consistent enemy spawn issues on earth defense vs the grineer.  If you need me to I have a video of the issue.

I was watching your progress on parkour 2.0 and was thinking of the possibility to add a melee attack ability into that.

Was also interested in the possibility of making some of the characters social ablilties toggles. Example- If I go AFK in my DOJO for a few mins I can toggle meditate  and my warframe will stay like that until I interact with the controls again.

Curious about future support for community created content and if it is possible.

Edited by Trooper402

1- What Happened to the "Fire Sigil"? the one we saw on Devstream 38. I want it :c

Sigil.gif

edit: oh look! there are 2 "fire sigils" now i want both D:

2- We will see a "corpus raid" someday?

3- what about the nexus app and the possibility of talking with clan mates from the phone? I really want that :3

4- can we have "custom emblems" like the clan emblems but with our images, I don't care if I have to pay 100p I just want it (and not only one, I want an unlimited number of emblems to use, I will throw all my pl to you xD) 

5- can we, normal forums users, have custom images in the forums? It can use some moderation but I guess it's a good idea. Maybe not for in-game but I will like to see custom images on forums, again, I will throw all my Plat for it) 

Edited by DJNeonNight

-Will Dojos get an aquarium room?

-Will we get more Steam cosmetics? .3.

-Will Syndicates offer other cosmetics in the future (like helmets or skins)?

-Will various planets eventually get more wildlife?

Edited by Bhaltair

WHEN are you buffing the supra? Seriously.....buff the DAMN thing

Are you planing a story-based quest in Update 20 Tomb Of The Sentient? 

Are you going to add a feature somewhat near the future that we will be able to fly our Liset to parts of the Solar System?

Are you going to add a Hangar to the Dojo one similar to the Relay?

Can you make new Dojo room like a whole new layout of the Dojo?

Suggestion: The Shield and Bar health....On the Bar health make like a red type of swirl and then it slowly turns to blue at the Shield part. And as your Shield/Health goes down it dims and fades away making a nice particle effect. Might seem small but it will give a nice touch to the game...Also for Energy!

Edited by Desracto

Hi. I have a few questions that I forgot to bring up in the chat during Devstream #53:
1) Will the in-game map get a rework before or by Update 17?
During missions the map can be uncooperative: changing the location of objectives, telling us to go east instead of west. This is extremely apparent during Extermination missions. I couldn't revive teammates in time due to the constant marker repositioning and they were nowhere near me to see their timer. Warframe has come a long way and several elements have been revamped. Shouldn't it be about time the map also see improvement? Perhaps multicolored layers to indicate an upper or lower floor or markers in the corner to indicate such?

2) Would we ever get a kind of mini-game / challenge mode to Relays or Dojos where we can test our skills against other Tenno in friendly competition (e.g. a shooting range, races, additional obstacle courses, etc.)?
I ask because some of my friends were comparing Paris Prime builds and the idea of a shooting range would allow players to show off and see who is the better shot.

3) Could we possibly get "Link" mods for Sentinels?
Kurbows have them and it makes them more survivable (in addition to being able to be revived). My Carrier just doesn't compare to my Huras and I've potato'd both of them.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

Q: Lets talk Cat-brows.
What inspired their design?
Have we decided on a name for their species?
Will we have to egg hunt for them too?
What will they be released with, if thats planned yet? Maybe cosmetics of some sort? Mods?
Will their patterns be the same as Kubrows, or completely different?
How will they behave in comparison to Kubrows?

Q: I know someone might not like this question... but. is there any plans for Banshee reworks or changes?

Q: Are there any other DE Employees who did voices for the game, without being voice actors before hand?

My friends and I would like to know why on console the purchase options for platinum are giving us less then on PC? For example the PC version on steam has a Honor Pack for $19.99 that gives the player 300 Platinum, 30,000 credits, 5 mod cards and  3day Affinity Boosters and Credit Booster. On console for $19.99 we just get 370 platinum...

Do you guys care about this? I know a lot of your gamers do on console. It just feels wrong.

I have a suggestion, why not bring similar packages out on console so all your gamers can have these great buying options?

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN

1. If you buff Excalibur Prime will Excalibur be equally as good or the same seeing how Excailubr Prime isn't available anymore? People who own regular Excalibur would feel at a disadvantage because they can't be as good as Excalibur Prime.

2. Does lore really matter when buffing special frames like Excalibur Prime?

3. Will all pistol secondaries be getting a dual version of it? If not which ones will not be getting a dual version?

Edited by Clone3216k

Dear DE :)

Do you have any plans to fix the "Host migitation"-issue doing defense missions?

Explaination:

The waves of enemies stop spawning, if the leader leaves. The rest of the party is stuck and forced to fail the mission, resulting in loss of experience, credits, loot and time.

This really sucks if you have, for example, the Stalker spawn, and actually get Despair, Dread, or Hate. (Which you wouldn't get anyway, because you would lose the mission, lol).

Keep up the awesome work <3

Edited by Raziiid

1. When will we get login rewards 2.0?

2. Will scythes get a buff?

3. Will you take a look at Limbo? Many people want him reworked.

I don't see an issue with the current login system. Perhaps the rewards need a slight change, however, since I feel that logging in for 3 months in a row should net me a better bonus than a 1 week returning member.

Q: Will a system of downgrading ranked mods be introduced? Maybe get back the cores and 2 thirds of the credits...

Q: More enemy variants? Void crew are a mix of factions with the same attacks etc...

Q: When we will see more archwing content? hell, i wouldn't mind taking the imperator only to the void :)