Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

The increase in drain to cold mods from a while back has made it impossible to account for damage type versatility across different builds on the same weapon no matter how much form you use. Is there any plan to address this?

For more information, see this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422905-the-increase-in-drain-from-9-to-11-for-cold-mods-makes-it-no-longer-possible-to-fit-3-different-damage-type-combinations-with-any-1-set-of-polarities/#entry4693365

What are your thoughts on fixing the current armor scaling because it starts to get extremely difficult after 40 waves or minutes in void.

P.S. Will you ever remove kubrow decay system?

P.S.S. I also want to suggest a new game mode where we can control the Liset in a space battle against Grinder and Corpus ships and upon receiving fatal amounts of damage the List will turn into stealth mode and flee since its one of our most valuable resource (:

P.S.S.S lastly can u explain how all the bosses like Sargus Ruk recover so fast after a battle with Tenno because everytime my cell defeats Ruk he appears to burst into flames but then again after some time when we replay the mission he seems to be perfectly fine.

Edited by Benjemim

I'm not going to lie I main Zephyr, and I would love to have this lol.

Seriously, all we get are these tiny tubes that glow ._.

It's honestly up there with Nyx Prime's default skin when channelling, with only two or three small circles glowing xD

But still, make Zephyr more flashy ;~;

kthxbai

Q: If the Number of nodes on each planet is getting reduced, then does that mean we will get more "planets" to compensate? Or does that defeat the purpose? There are plenty of planetoids/planets/moons out there that could be potentially add to the star chart (Io, Titan, Callisto, and Ganymede to name a few).

Any chance we'll get to see more interactable things in game?

A: Generators for various machinery?

B: Manual pumps for doors when power is out?

C: Moveable objects (push/pull/lift)

D: Corpus using devices that you can:
1 - power up with warframe energy, 

2 - get energy from if deactivating.

(Energy put in is less than what is returned).

E: Things in one room affect things in another.

F: More puzzles/minigames?

G: Teleports in game?

H: Crane with shipping crate operated by console to turn and make a make-shift bridge?
I: Energy-fence?

Edited by Lactamid

Will we ever get an appearance rework for Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime and Mag Prime? Compared to the newer primes they look very bare bones, especially when equipped with an immortal skin.

EDIT: *Hue* *Hue* *Hue* 69th post *Hue* *Hue* *Hue*

Edited by VanillaC0coa

Q1: Have you ever consider to add some manufacturable Liset decoration?  Maybe a morphics chair or a gallium vase, and put those blueprint in the market?

Q2: I test my weapon and warframe in the Simulacrum frequently, but it's inconvenient that I should return back to my Liset and change my equipment, then test another set.  How about add an arsenal controller in Simulacrum?

Edited by mchou

this has been asked so many times by so many others so i figured i would add to the list of people who have asked: WHEN ARE WE GETTING A SHOTGUN AND SNIPER BUFF?! i love my vulkar and my tigris but there comes a point (even with forma) where they become useless.

Questions:

Little note: The purpose of these questions is not to catch, to put in a bad light or else something bad, no. We want answers to come out all the things you just said yourself.

1. When it will be possible downgraded the level of the clan? This you have said for a long time, but where confirmation of the words? When the work will be done to improve the Dojo toolkit and clans?

2. Will improve AI mobs? The fact that we have a lot of weapons, a lot of the same (in the parameters) and we have no where to check it (I'm talking about high-level players). We need to challenge

3. Will there be more optional features to customize the game (for the weak PC, performance)

4. The game eventually get their own game servers?

5. Will the characters, weapons, etc. in the description of its own history in the Codex?

Thx

Edited by STARL1GHT

In the last devstream you showed concept art for a redesigned Burston. Are there similair plans for other old weapons? Because quite a few don't quite match the Warframe aesthetic, namely:

Strun looks like random grayish plumbing

Braton doesn't fit anywhere looking like a Corpus weapon but being a Tenno firearm

Lex and Lato look 2004-ish (Prime versions are fine though Lex lacks a trigger)

Hek, like Strun, looks like a random collection of plumbing, only painted green in places

All of these look low-poly and a bit out of place when put next to other weapons released post U10.

Will you be able to fix Neurode drop rate? Ever since update Archwing it's drop rate got so low that they are too difficult to get. I used to get a Neurode once in three loot runs. Now I I'm dry almost every Neurode loot run I do. Will this be fixed in future updates or at least have a boss that'll drop neurodes upon defeat?

In the last devstream you showed concept art for a redesigned Burston. Are there similair plans for other old weapons? Because quite a few don't quite match the Warframe aesthetic, namely:

Strun looks like random grayish plumbing

Braton doesn't fit anywhere looking like a Corpus weapon but being a Tenno firearm

Lex and Lato look 2004-ish (Prime versions are fine though Lex lacks a trigger)

Hek, like Strun, looks like a random collection of plumbing, only painted green in places

All of these look low-poly and a bit out of place when put next to other weapons released post U10.

Thing is, the Braton IS a Corpus weapon.  It was the Corpus attempt to recreate the Braton Prime, which is now a main weapon of the Tenno.

What about super forma

What about augument slot make it buyable if you have to

What about fomarion mission as normal archwing mission

Whats the next prime

Add a locking function on mods so i wont fuse my maxed mods