Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

1. How is the sniper buff coming along? 

2. Since you are going to add feline companions have you ever thought about avian ones as well? Im thinking about something on the lines of Borderlands' Bloodwing skill 

3. Now that we saw the big excalibur rework teased can you talk a little about the other reworks from the hot-topics, namely Frost and Volt? 

4. What do you think about shwarma?

Are the new arrow skins supposed to look huge on the dread?

Can we ever use skins in Prime weaponry (ex. Scindo skins on Scindo Prime) even if that means using the regular weapon model?

Can you show off more of the Ying Yang Frame?

Can Scott elaborate on the changes he's making to Frost?

That's all for now! Keep up the good work!

PARKOUR 2.0 QUESTIONS

Regarding confirmed development progress

Any progress on charge jumps?

Any progress on wall launches?

Any decisions made regarding ∞ stamina?
How will for ∞ stamina affect blocking?

Regarding unconfirmed stuff

Any plans for changing / reworking ground movement (friction, acceleration, etc)?

Any plans for limiting coptering?

Any plans for new parkour maneuvers?

Any progress / plans for edge grabbing?

Regarding  fan suggestions

Will we be able to shove enemies while running (Assassin's creed style)?
Will we be able to bodysurf enemies?

Will we be able to rodeo Chargers into battle?

Will we be able to jump off our teammates?

Q.- Will you ever, EVER, EVER, ever release an update to buff and rework all the weapons you have abbandon?

Q.- Is buff supra 2015 coming soon?

Q.- Any progress on silva & aegis rework, if you ever going to do..?

Q.-Are new stances for sparring, fists, sword and shield, whips etc. ever coming? 

first, I WANT MY MIOS!!! lol

derelect missions have spawned a player out of the map if the squad is full a number of times that ive played. being dying while down has resulted in reviving but staying on the floor, unable to take damage or move. ive also noticed that if you stand still as g mag for a while, you have to press x to continue picking up items individually or run around to reset the ability to pick up items (not including credits, they stay fine). idk if this is intentional. 

these are minor complaints but you guys have made one heck of a game to make it free. I love the updates and the game is always fresh. Thank you guys so much!

(and personnal note my event puncture rifle mod dissappeared overnight i know i had it yesterday and i logged in today and noticed by boltor p was pretty weak and i saw it was gone! i never sold it idk what happened to it)

Will we see more individual weapon augments? You announced the weapon type augment, but I mean augments for individual weapons like how the supra, embolist, and dark dagger have

I asked last time and we were shown a dark dagger and dark sword model that is coming. Will we see a new heatsword or heat dagger model, and a new cronus or ceramic dagger model?  Also, any base ideas for a new dual sword stance that Geoff mentioned?

Will we see new flamethrowers or something similar? Like a corpus radiation ray maybe?

I asked last time and will ask again. Will we see a dark, heat, and or ceramic greatsword?

Finally, and these are my most important questions

This one is long over due. Will we ever see an ignis rework? Both visual and stats wise. Visually it is just a grakata with a gas can. It's stats are less than appealing, which makes me sad because I want a proper flamethrower. Or give it a possible unique proc? 

Basically, I would like to see more flamethrower esque weapons and an ignis buff or rework

Also, will nekros receive a rework? I know he received those changes, but I still don't think he is an actual necromancer. His skill set should be focused around raising minions, using them, buffing them, and making them do work for you I think. His desecrate is still used, but it was outclassed by hydroid's augment. His 4th is potentially very good and fits the theme, but I still think he needs something more. 

Edit: Also, can we have confirmation of these rumored frost prime and excal prime visual reworks or special skins?

Edit 2:

I cant believe I almost forgot something I have been asking for a long time. 

For a long time I have been asking if we will ever see varied channeling stats. Will we? Give some weapons higher damage and cost, higher damage and lower cost, etc. Maybe even make ether weapons have  a niche in channeling builds so that they are a unique weapon class. They were meant to cleanse allies.

Maybe not even weapon classes, but just unique weapons. Please, will we ever see varied channeling stats?

Edited by Surtur

Hi,

I'd like to know what the current thought process is regarding the infested, When I started playing warframe just after Hydriods release they were the melee faction and now they're the "Hehe I'll spam annoying fluff till the end of days" faction.

I'm quite lost on what or even if you're intending on doing with this faction. It's had nothing but annoying mechanics added to it, pulls, blinds, loads of new knockdowns, the ridiculous spam of ancients after a certain point, hell even the new "juggernaught" mob is just a glorified Phorid with even more crowd control and massively annoying mechanics.

Thanks.

Edited by Morphic224

So in a recent Twitter post by one of the DE staff, you know who you are, they mentioned that Frost is now on the project table for his rework. Do you have any info to give us at this time regarding what his new abilities (if any) or changes may be?

On an unrelated note, Steve's Twitter post shows the new cape physics in action. Are they finally ready? If so, are they capable of being applied to the warframes in need of a physical update regarding this matter?

Edit: Forgot to ask something, In an earlier Dev Stream, someone mentioned taking a look at Kubrows and their genetic degradation, with a possibility of removing this feature. This is the only reason why i do not use them, and I would love to see it disappear (along with Stamina), as i don't have a lot of time during the week to take care of a virtual pet when my real ones are more important to me. This way we (the Players) would be more enticed to use a Kubrow.

Thanks for making an awesome game that's constantly evolving, I look forward to more content to come.

Edited by Rhundis

Q: Would you ever consider doing a non antropomorphous warframe? some examples: 4-leg frame, twin headed rhino, 3 arms ember, etc.

I agree with you in a way but I think it would be cool if there was a warframe without an arm...but then I guess you couldn't dual wield. I just really liked it that Dunban, in the game Xenoblade, lost the use of his dominate arm but still didnt give up & learned to fight with his non dominate arm. Perhaps they could make a warframe that had a robotic replacement arm that was changed by the void energy & they could have it turn into things, Generator Rex style, as that warframe's power.

1) Game stability has been deteriorating, infinite missions are getting desynced & disconnected. What about the YEAR OF QUALITY?

2) Archwing gameplay in general is lacking and the UI is just not good enough. When are you revamping it - YEAR OF QUALITY?

3) Any concepts of Starchart 3.0 to share?

4) Any renders or updated concepts of Yin/Yang frame to share? 

5) How about revamping the "considered weak" weapon classes: Snipers, Shotguns, daggers, glaives?

6) How about improving burst weapons - namely removing the fire rate cap which makes them useless?

7) Why don't you expand weapon subclasses which have unique mechanics e.g. Buzlok (which is in itself neecessitating a fix)?

8) Please revisit older guns and buff them accordingly since new weapons have much lesser material cost, yet are more powerful. (e.g. Supra)?

seeing how there are so many arcane types for syandanas, being useful or not it seems like it doesnt make much of a difference, but yet still has the mentality to have for the thought of making something better.

My Question is: Can we expect to see weapon arcane attachments?, this gives the weapons you love to use even more use later game, maybe having a chance for a damage buff, or crit chance will be a good addition without it being too over powered or abused. Maybe this can be a new reward for the new trail, any response or your ideas on this will be appreciated.  

I would also like to see more interaction with specters, Pressing X on a healer to get him to heal you, Pressing X on a charger allowing him to give you a ride. Riding around on a charger would be amazing, can you at least think about it?  

Edited by SchoolSucksUK

Will the Twin Queens be added as a raid boss in the future?

Will we be able to play on any of the moons in the Sol system?

Since we can assassinate a high ranking Grineer commander, Vay Hek, will we be able to assassinate any high ranking members of the Corpus, such as the Board?

Is there any news on the next frame, expected quirks etc?

Will there ever be a Baro vs Darvo event, due to sales conflicts or something similar.

What can we expect to see in U17?

As of right now Channelling is a blanket 5 energy per hit and +50% damage. Are there plans to change this to diversify builds and weapon classes further without adding new weapons?

Are there plans for a new gunblade?

Edited by An_Atheist

Where will the home of the Katbrows be?  

Will the Sand Skates ever drop anything?

How is the mastery rework coming... is it?

Stalker quest?

Mios and new glaive?

When will more stances be improved instead of adding a new one the completely out-performs it.  

Why were claws given more stances when there are currently only 2 in game?

How come Iron Phoenix has not been updated?  There are more long-swords on game than all other melee.

Edited by FrostBittenHero

With the star chart rework for U17, we will have 300 nodes condensed into 20-30 nodes, or at least this is the info we have so far. With this change, and considering how each faction is weaker against certain element builds, will we have an easier way to change from Loadout A to B?

I for example use A for Infested, B for Grineer and C for Corpus on all my weapons, but having to manually change each of them when I jump on a mission against a different faction is really time consuming, any plans on making this quicker?

Any chance that new combos for melee stances will be added soon. I feel that it's kind of silly that some of the "rare" stances have only two combos available for them. I feel that each stance should have at least three combos minimum.

1. I have heard many rumors of Excalibur coming back only to those who play on PS4 as they could not get him after the release on PS4, Is this to any extent real?

2. I really like the concept of the sword and shield but from what I have been told by the friend that I play with is that the Silva and Aegis is not worth making (This is just what I have been told many may disagree). Will we see a buff for this or possible more swords and shields in the future?

PS:  I am prepared to get a "That's a great question, a bit more on that later." (or no answer at all).

PPS: I personally only play on PC but I am curious. (for question 1)

Edited by IAmTheShield

1. Will there be a platinum cost to reduce clan tiers when it becomes available?

2. Can I have dragon wing armor for my cat pet so I can paint it black and name it Toothless?

3. How will the genetic foundry work?

4. Any progress on the login rewards overhaul? How about the mastery rank rewards?

5. Have you worked out how solar landmarks will be handled with starchart 3.0?

6. Can we extend Baro's visits by 12 or 24 hours to take advantage of Sunday players?

7. Will we be able to apply arcane enhancements to pet armor?

8. Will we ever get googly eyes facial attachments for our frames?

Edited by DietEbolaCola