Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever get clan-tech only weapons again that can't be bought with plat? and maybe have a proper mastery rank tied to it? This leads to my next question.

Will we ever get real rewards from the mastery system besides loadout slots and a higher daily reputation limit thingy? And will weapons ever get tied to an appropiate rank because a Boltor Prime or Soma prime shouldn't be available to rank 0 and 2 already, being two of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Will melee ever get a buff  damage wise to be up to par with all those wepons like Soma and boltor and what have you?

Maybe any sort of buff for going melee only? Sprint boost? shield boost? yada yada?

Will prime stuff ever get an additional color slot for the gold trim? it get's really problematic with the old prime items, now that they are slowly getting the option to color the gold trim as well, many players will have to rework their color scheme and less customisation is one thing Warframe DOESN'T need, also, how about we get that exact gold trim added to our color palettes?

How do you feel when you hear that something has been datamined again? will you leave everything so easily accessable or will you change things around? or is is it maybe even intended?

Also, Focus system, anything you could tell us about that we don't know yet? When will it finally come?

Once again, I shall ask this (I won't stop until it's answered >:D):

Will we ever get other places to put Sigils (helmets, etc.)? We have many awesome and unique Sigils, but only 2 places to put them in. One of those spots pretty much is taken up with a Syndicate Sigil, too. 

Prime Weapons:

We rarely ever get to see new Prime weapons (one or two every 3 months, with the last PA not even including any). As per this thread, will we ever get to see any Prime weapons outside of PA packs? There are many Tenno weapons constantly being added that I know I, and many others, would be a fan to have a Prime of (without having to potentially wait years). :)

* As always, anxious to hear about any updates to dojos!

* Can we get more info on what is going to happen for the future of vaulted items (I assume they are not gone forever but some insight as to how they will be re-released eventually would be nice).
* When you mentioned "crafting missions" for people who want to do specific missions after the map changes, would it be out of the question to allow "clan mission crafting" where a clan can "host" a node. I know it was mentioned that clans can claim specific spots in a relay so the same system could be used for node hosting. Whether or not the clan could collect resource donations like dark sectors would be up for discussion of course. 

* There were rumors of cross-platform compatibility in the PSn and Xbox networks floating around a week or so ago, any insight into that or is it still not possible with consoles receiving updates out of sync with pc?

1. I would like to have mutalist-skins for the warframes. Wouldn't that be a nice addition to the game?

2. I would like to have an option for your weapons. If you use the option it will automatically copy the color of your chosen warframe and if your equip another it will change its color.

1. Will there be a platinum cost to reduce clan tiers when it becomes available?

2. Can I have dragon wing armor for my cat pet so I can paint it black and name it Toothless?

3. How will the genetic foundry work?

4. Any progress on the login rewards overhaul? How about the mastery rank rewards?

5. Have you worked out how solar landmarks will be handled with starchart 3.0?

6. Can we extend Baro's visits by 12 or 24 hours to take advantage of Sunday players?

7. Will we be able to apply arcane enhancements to pet armor?

^ this stuff too, especially the bolded line. He usually seems to fall on weekends where I'm unable to play fri and sat so by the time I sit down sunday he's gone. 

Catbrows

Last time you showed us some really cool concepts of "Catbrows", do you think that are we going to see them in action soon?

To be more precise: around u17.x - 18.x or even later on?

Valkyr's original skin

Is her new skin gonna be time-limited like Excalibur's proto-armor and Nyx's nemesis skin or is it gonna be always avaible in the market, like immortal skins?

Dear Devs!

I have some questions but the peoples collected a lot before me so just few.

Q: When you guys will check the AI section instead of buffing enemy hp/armor/damage and overall when you will revisit the scaling?

Q: Do you have any plans to making a "warframe" workshop like segment for concept arts and 3d artists whom wish to show their creations?

Q: Any tile making options for players in the farest future?

Q: When the core mechanic issues will be fixed? In this point I mean some ragdoll, dies in dojo, stucks, enemy "miraclous" detection, real stealth play, mission bugs.

Q: When you guys will revisit the old content weapons and racionalize their stats? Like daggers, shotties, snipers, some primary and secondary which outclassed by newest creations?

Q: Do you have guys any plan to making the unused mods to be useful by merge them into one or buff their stats and give some minor extra to them? For example the specific damage mods could be buffed back to 60% and the racial damage mods could be given extra status or something to be used. Warm coat and the followers of the nights should be exist in a different form because those mods makes me sad. Pls (At least need some suggestion how to remake these mods)

Q: When you guys will give us more slots or back the 10 mods on warframes? Primaries and secondaries should be given the same and auras on because these stuffs not less specific than melee.

Q: Any consideration to change the broken in game systems and not not making new until these not fixed somehow?

Q: When the sentinels will given their new skins, weapons, and when there will be new ones? These little guys outdated by kubrows and now the catbrows when they are coming. The sentinel users would like to choose from a good amount of sentinel arsenal.

Q: When some low armored frame will given better armor stats and when you consider to implement the unused resistance mods into the armor?

(This could be some extra stat and damage reduction table)

Q: When the dojo's given new rooms to use and when we given option to fill the "ghost" dojos with npc's like in relay?

Q: Any news about the proxy wars, quests, Community made quests and the liset extension?

I think now that's all thanks for reading.

Edited by Sziklamester

There has been a debate recently on wether or not founder weapons, being as weak as they are, should receive a small buff to make them at least mid tier. What can DE say about this?

Will there be some kind of wildlife to be fought in Sharkwing?

How about revising and rebalancing old melee weapon types that have been seemingly forgotten? I mean daggers, scythes (exception of Anku), throwables and machetes.

Any chances for a grineer insipred pet/companion soon?

What's the current progress on the Excalibur update and will the Prime version receive the PBR treatment anytime soon? (Considering the rest of the founders gear is already PBR'd)

I've always been a massive fan of the God of War games and with how diverse weapon selection and types, espically in Melee are I'm wondering if it's in the realm of possability to have a Blades of Chaos styled weapon(s), the kind that Kratos uses. Obviously for copyright you can't use the exact thing but I'm wondering if it's possible to have something like it. Even if it was called something silly like Dual Whips.

I like saryn but her ability contagion is somewhat lacking. The augment mod, contagion cloud, seems pretty useless unless you're against infested or melee and even then the damage isn't great and such.

Q: Are you thinking about balancing or reworking the contagion ability for saryn?

From,

A Concerned Tenno

Any chances for a grineer insipred pet/companion soon?

I can't say it'll be soon, but there are going to be a feline companions that are considered "catbrows" coming eventually, the grineer will have their own version.

Question 1: How many more Frames are we going to get in the future?

Question 2: Is stamina going to get a buff so melee builds become more viable?

Question 3: Are color/cosmetics ever going to get cheaper?

Question 4: Will there be more sword and shield type of weapons?

Question 5: Are you going to fix Dojo bugs? (What i have noticed seems to be a lot)

If I may inquire, what news is there of custom skins coming back to the Scindo Prime? I am aware skins in all were removed to deal with texture issues but this shouldn't affect full model skins such as the Manticore Axe or Dagger Axe skin. Will we see their return, even if statless? Please? :'c

In a more open-ended questio; In comparison to the the status of the game when Open Beta first released, back with update 7, and how the game is now in update 16, one would say Warframe has expanded in multiple directions many times over with amazing new... everything (levels, gamemodes, mechanics, etc)! Simply put the game is 'bigger.' However one would also say the standard for the Warframes themselves has not shifted (similar average of health, shields, speed, armor, etc...) would you consider shifting the standard of the Warframes to better match the ever-expanding game (such as giving a base even buff like x2 health across all Warframes for example)? If not what are your general thoughts on the Warframe front against the ever-expanding world and its enemies?

Thank you very much for your time!

Warframe refuses proper progression at every turn. The game lumps players and their expected knowledge too closely together. Core paths of player progression and evolution are neglected. It's readily apparent on the PS4. Enemies don't evolve. Warframes don't evolve. The stakes rarely rise. The game itself very rarely knows when to ask more or less of players. In an effort to make every part of the game engaging for every manner of player, warframe itself assails the reasons for becoming stronger within the game. How does the DEV team plan to achieve core progression within warframe? How does the DEV team plan to improve the gameplay knowledge of PS4 players within the warframe client? How does the DEV team plan to curb players' dependence on the wiki?

(22) Warframe's lack of reward proportionality has been magnified with the release of the 8-player trial. How does DE plan to create a standard for rewards within warframe? How does DE plan to provide proportional rewards retroactively in endless missions? Will trials be given proper incentives?

(18) Will the mastery system ever reflect game advancement, longevity of play, or skill-strength proficiency? This system requires reform before it can be given meaning.

(5) Weapon strength has not only outpaced the strength of most offensive warframe powers, it will ultimately create an unreasonable gap between player offense and defense. Frames that lack mass incapacitation or invulnerability-adjacent powers will begin to find that their defense is entirely uncompetitive at the level that their weapons are competitive. Though a symptom of larger issues at play, how does DE plan to solve this problem? My first thought is for warframes' stats and powers to scale based on a reformed mastery system.

(6) Will enemies ever evolve with level? Rather than base stat increases alone, shouldn't enemies gain new weapon types, gear, abilities, and higher skill-demands?

Will parry and channeling ever become universally viable systems? How does the DEV team plan to complete these systems?

(24) Short and/or light melee weapons would benefit greatly from step-in, what is the DEV team's view on this mechanic?

(17) The Wiki Elimination Act is my plan to eliminate player dependence on the wiki. In an effort to make the information available in-game, I propose a Codex Room in each relay. Each relay will provide players with detailed information about every universal mechanic. The room will be limited in that it will only provide enemy, warframe, and mod information about the current and previous planets. Detailed information about non-prime weapons will be mastery locked. Players will only be able to view the weapons available at their current and next rank. Only the pluto relay will contain void and derelict information. The ship codex will be a digested version of this room. Does DE have any plans to curb wiki dependence?

(19) What sort of content does DE intend to provide for veterans to support the demands of the legnedary-10 mods? Will there be mastery-locked mission types with rewards uniquely suited to veterans? 

(4) The mastery system is the original progression of the game. Can the DE team describe the mastery 30 player in terms of how they will differ from the mastery 10 player? Is DE comfortable with nearly all mastery ranks playing the same content? Does progression inevitably require division? Please describe the second solar system, the types of players found there, and the powerful motivating factors that will keep them from playing content far removed from their ability. Is catering content & incentives for players of different abilities the best way to combat mindless farming and macro-farming? 

(29) Does De plan to scale companions? Will new companion types be definitely stronger than previous types? If not, how does DE plan to scale companions?

Assorted Topics for the DEV team to speak on below. Questions may be assumed.

1. Restrict the trade of ranked mods and prime parts using the mastery system

2. Increase switch to melee speed & switch weapon speed

3. Nekros

4. Progression

5. Warframe Evolution

6. Enemy Evolution instead of endless scaling

7. Unfinished Parry System

8. Archwing

9. Awkward combos and too few combos

10. Damage 2.0 Balancing

11. Useless mods

12. Dark Sectors riddled with glitches, unbalance, and lacks incentives

13. Shotguns

14. Ammo Eaters

15. Bi-weekly rotating enemy mod drops

16. Dodge Movement, and Verticality

17. The Wiki Elimination Act

18. Mastery Reform

19. Difficult and Rewarding mission types unlocked through mastery.

20. Larger balancing team

21. Slowly regenerating health

22. Reward Proportionality

23. Serious bosses

24. Step-in for all melee weapons

25. Power augments that only affect team members changed to also affect the player

26. Assorted comprehensive warframe balancing

27. Better ways to get credits

28. Primary and Secondary shared sniper ammo

29. Kubrow & Sentinel Evolution

30. Nullifiers & Bombards

31. Underpowered Arcanes

Edited by Seanjuju

Regarding the rework of some bosses appearnces are there further plans to rework other bosses to give them a more personal look and if so is there a general idea of when? The next question is about lore, your teams have successfully created a solid fun game and I applaud you for that.  However i feel like there is no emotional connection to the characters which keeps the game from being great to just being good. Is there work on adding more story elements into the game and please not like destiny that was stupid, one needs to assume the average player is lazy and needs easy access to the product. Is there talk of adding a seperate augment slot for each warframe to mix up play styles?  Is there a possibility to add new abilities to each frame, so the player can pick and choose 4 abilities to supplement their play style? As always thank you for a game that feels like its cared about and not just a profitable venture.

Edited by (XB1)A 5Mg Loratodd

Copy-pasta time !

• The new Yin-Yang Warframe will be both male and female?
    Yin and Yang representing the opposite, it could be quite possible that such new Warframe exists.

• Have you new infos about the new Kubrow type? (concept arts, screenshots, videos)
  • Any infos about minigames in relays / dojos?