Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there a possibility in the future to get "negative" fusion cores so we can downgrade upgraded mods maybe offered by syndicates or simaris?

I agree with this but only if it refunds my credits.

Edited by DERebecca
Cleaning

Gmag and Mesa are practically all the rage in both the forum and game due to camping. But we haven't heard anything from you guys about camping. So what are your opinions on camping? Will we start to see nerf fixes before a rework for frames such as Saryn, Mesa, and Mag?

In a few devstreams back Scott was talking about removing mods like serration from the game. Is there any progress on this and can you tell us more?

Speaking of damage, scythes. The recent scythe anku currently out does both hate and reaper prime. So will we see a buff or rework for scythes and their stats?

In the future would we be given the option to transfer Arcane enhancements to different helmets/syandasa? The current raid arcanes I mean, so if you suddenly have a change of heart for your favorite scarf or hat you can transfer that arcane over without grinding another 10 piece set.

Gmag and Mesa are practically all the rage in both the forum and game due to camping. But we haven't heard anything from you guys about camping. So what are your opinions on camping? Will we start to see nerf fixes before a rework for frames such as Saryn, Mesa, and Mag?

In a few devstreams back Scott was talking about removing mods like serration from the game. Is there any progress on this and can you tell us more?

Speaking of damage, scythes. The recent scythe anku currently out does both hate and reaper prime. So will we see a buff or rework for scythes and their stats?

In PVP i would like to see something like this ( Warning you be teleported back to your base if you do not leave the other teams spawn location )

I stopped playing around the time of Devstream 3 or so.  I just came back a couple of months ago, and have caught up on recent devstreams.

I do have a pretty important question that I think everyone's had on their minds for a while, though:  When will the pink shorts be making a return?

Will the prime weapons and Frost Prime get a buffs after they come back from the vault or will they have the same stats?  Another reason that I am asking is because I feel the Tipedo performs alot better than the Othos Prime and the Bo Prime against all enemies and they still havent received a buff.

Last thing, when are we going to have the option to redeem rifles and melee weapons from the syndicates? 

1: When can we expect the bug on the carrier to be fixed?

While playing defencemissions it becomes more than frustrating listening to the sound of the orbs and cash all the time.

I hope a prime carrier is just around the corner :)

When can we color individual Warframe attachment? Sometimes coloring your syandana may make a conflict with the armor color scheme. This happens a lot Targis Prime where sometimes the gold in tint 4 conflicts with the syandana color scheme.

Will there ever be a stealth update? It would be a huge update, but right now stealth is kinda weird. As a ninja stealth game, every single (or nearly every single) weapon should have a way of getting a stealth kill. Also the fact that if you shoot a guy and then run behind cover, he can see you through walls. There is no way to flank behind an enemy to take him out. I compare stealth AI to games like Far cry and Splinter cell. Where you can shoot someone and the entire level immediately knows your exact whereabouts.

(edit)

Also PLEASE make the Simulacrum better. So we can have health, energy, and ammo without killing every enemy. We also need a quicker way to access the Simulacrum AND/OR a way to edit out loadout once in the Simulacrum. Perhaps even try out weapons we dont have with mods we dont have. A testing area should be a way to test out things. Please also remove the fact we have to scan the enemies to kill them, as well as remove the cap for the level the enemies can be. 

The Simulacrum will get new players hooked. They can try out a warframe or weapon, then farm and work for the weapon for the real starchart. PLEASE

Hey DE!

First off, Let me just say that I am a Xbox Console player and I love the content that you put together so far.

My Question is: What are your ideas on a targeting system? Has it been considered and explored or just thrown out the window.

The idea came to me last stream when you were showing parkour 2.0 and then "accidentally" showed a glimpse of Sharkwing. While a targeting system (and no, I'm not talking about the auto lock for melee which still has a little oversight and now has major over sight in Archwing) has no place in general Warframe gameplay (i.e. ground combat) perhaps it could be put to better use in other aspects of the game. For instance when wall-running, it is difficult to aim and shoot let alone aim and perfectly hit an enemy with a wall attack. I thought that maybe it could be incorporated into the new parkour in order to make things a little smoother (whether the targeting system applies to guns or only melee) The targeting system could also apply to Archwing as well. The UI is in a sense already set up for it and with a simple click of the right stick (or button on a keyboard) it could be engaged or disengaged depending on preference. This would make shooting (which isn't too difficult) easier in the void of space or underwater ;). It would also make melee easier, as well as solve some technical issues with the Arching. For instance the Itzal's Blink is to be used for teleporting away from enemies or into them to stun them. It is also to be used to teleport directly to an enemy and engage them in melee but this is near impossible as you must precisely line up your reticle in order to do this. With a targeting system in these areas it would improve and make the gameplay smoother for the new updates to come.

Thanks!

Q: What special features/utilities will Catbrows be getting that will set them apart from Kubrows?

Q: With Kubrow 2.0, the shelter mod, and now Katbrows, on top of the fact that they can out DPS and out survive sentinels, will sentinels be getting any love? They seem to be getting more obsolete with every update.

Q: You showed us concept art for the Lotus's lair in the last Devstream. Will we be able to visit her in game and have a conversation with her?

Q: Does the Lotus have a Warframe?

A couple of glitches buffs. Along with an idea for a weapon. 

Lekt krill is broken on Iliad Phobos his second tube is hard to cut, and his hitbox needs buffed.

I am a Clanloard and when I am in dojo no one else from my clan can come in via invite or otherwise. I have to wait untill they are in dojo to make it work. please adress this issue.

New weapon to replace Dera and Lanka. New weapon incoperates both Dera and Lanka 

Primary shot a mini gun small proc chance.

Secondary a more poowerful version of the lanka shot bot but gives inreased crits on this mode. 

Again this idea is not well established but may inspire a new weapon.

At what point will the buffing/tweaking of shotguns and sniper rifles be addressed? There was a lot of talk in early 2015 after the poll on if they needed work and Scott agreed that they needed work in the first stream of the year. It's now half way through "the year of quality" and we've heard nothing about making these two classes of weapons usable. When do these become a top of the pile kind of problem?

1. Have you guys ever considered a battle fan as a weapon type? Since Warframe is influenced by Japanese culture (Ninjas...), it would be interesting if there was battle fan/war fan as a weapon.
2. Will Excal. Prime be reworked visually to be in line with the more modern primes when the base Excalibur is reworked?