Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.8.0

[DE]Megan

Is noone going to talk about

• Clan Warlords now have permissions to Kick and Suspend for certain timeframes in Clan & Alliance chat channels. Warlords also have the ability to grant this Permission to other Clan members.

Man I'm so happy because of this :D

Would love to see the following fixes:

Fix melee attacks swinging over a target's head while they are either prone or below you on a staircase.  Seriously, why can I not swing downwards with an overhead chop?

Fix enemies that seem to path into each other and just rotate on their Y axis over and over again.  It can easily take a good 5 minutes before they unstuck themselves and resume a noticeable pathing.

Add a TON of info, either in tooltips or some other means, regarding your game.  Seriously, why are we forced to go into a wiki to find out information on even the most basic things?

These are the three things off the top of my head that come to mind and are very glaring issues.  Would also love to see more items be sold as complete items using credits.  Not the good stuff mind you, but a bit more variety.  Could also include the 3 or 4 beginner warframes as credits for new players.

Thanks for reading.

Edit:  Forgot to add that it would also be nice if you could unlock the entire basic color palette via credits instead of platinum.  Keep the rest as platinum unlocks.

Edited by Caine2112

Not sure if mentioned somewhere:

When you are in an exterminate mission with a cephalon simaris target and you kill all the exterminate targets before scanning the simaris target you are not able to scan the target anymore.

Finally, the Shatter Shield augment... And it sounds amazing. I don't like a lot of the augments very much, so I was really hoping Shatter Shield's would be great because Mesa is one of my favorite frames. And it looks like it is.

Edited by Ceryk

New Augment Mods

Oberon: Hallowed Reckoning: Enemies killed by Reckoning create small areas of Hallowed Ground for 10 seconds. Enemies standing in the Hallowed Ground take 150 damage per second, while allies gain 250 armor.

Additions

• Host Migration can now occur during Team Select screen.

Fixes

• Fixed an error that would occur in Interception when Rounds would not progress after killing the remaining enemies.

That Hallowed Reckoning mod sounds AWESOME AS HELL. Does the augment's 250 raw armor boost stack with regular Hallowed's percentile increase? Cuz uh, if so, can anybody say 10,000 armor Chroma? Hmmm?

o3o!!!!!!

Something is wrong with the Opticors minimum charge now.

Now instead of roughly a third of its full charge, it requires almost to be completely charged.

Is this an intentional change? Or a bug/result from the added ‘Charge Rate’ stat?

Please look into this DE.

• Fixed some alt-helmets not sitting properly on Prime Warframes.

Looks like this doesn't include Loki.

There's still a massive black texture popping out of the right side of his neck when turning the head to the left.

DE pls.