Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.8.0

[DE]Megan

I looked through topic but, may have missed any other posting of the problem this update has made that I am going to point out and to my understanding is simply an example of a INCOMPLETE update being updated for the game that will require correction ASAP please.

This one is all about the OPTICOR.

I was playing this game when this update came online and I was using an OPTICOR at the time.

Before this update the weapon would release or shoot at visually about +33% charge. Increasing the attack speed increases the charge rate and therefore decreases the time it takes to reach the +33% charged and shoot point. Note that before this update (maybe others, I didn't notice) the OPTICOR did have a maximum charge speed so putting example: "shred" (Sh) and "speed trigger" (SpT) mods together in the gun was a waste. If you wanted to use Sh adding SpT would only be equal to adding about 20% more attack speed worth for a mod slot worth 60%. The update weapon stats say the base attack rate of OPTICOR is 1.00, 1 shot to the second. So despite the charge circle looked like firing at just over 33% which for 2.5 seconds is supposed to be 0.825sec. It is probably equal to 40% charge at that point.

Update 16.8 has no maximum it is as fast as there are mods to increase it. = YAY thank you!

BUT!

The error is the minimum charge shot (+40%) is NOT speeding up with attack/charge speed and I am pretty sure it is supposed too. Example just using Sh the gun will not fire under 50-55% charge. Sh and SpT the gun will not fire under 75-80% charge. This tells me that the so called change in fire rate is NOT happening. To point out further I'm using screenshot. Both Sh and SpT mods are installed.

uRt85Gl.png?1

There is no way the fire rate at 1.90 is maximum charge and auto-fire (a shot MAX charge every 0.526sec = OP!)  after all, then why wouldn't mirror the charge time (1.30 = 0.76 shots to the second or 1 shot every 1.3 seconds). My main problem is before this update my opticor was shooting faster than it is now. (not happy)

Could please add there are about 12 people I know and interact with in "real" life that play warframe and we all have one specific thing in common. We DON'T like Syandanas. And that was fine we simply don't use them but, now they provide beneficial effects in game. Would it be possible to make Syandanas provide their effects (arcane) while being changed to not appear (invisible), or could you make other version items that fill the gap of a syandana like simple small stuff like a wrist bracer, tiny helmet attachment thing or something else like that (more practical things rather than a big daggy eyesore)? Please.

Nananananana, BATFRAME!

At last, I can be the night.

-

And now, onto things that haven't been patched, according to the notes.

Melee range is still broken.

Sentinels still not sharing Loki's energy color when invis, Sevati Sekhara placement with cosmetic armor and kubrows is broken.

Kubrows are still noticed by enemies when using Loki's invisibility.

Still no fix for the Halikar having no explosion and doing half of the listed damage.

New Bug from Update 

When i spawn back on my ship in front of Nav console,my camera gets stuck looking at the Nav Console,But i can still move my avatar around....4 out 10 times.

Also when i hit escape alot of times the Chat window will be moving with the cursor and wont turn loose, almost everytime.

• Added a ‘Charge Rate’ stat to the Arsenal for charge based weapons (bows, etc). You now have a number to associate your weapon Charge rate with - it will show how it is affected by the Fire Rate mods that you have equipped!

well that's nice

thanks

Actually I confused With The Description..

"KYROPTERA SYANDANA, ORMOLU SKIN BUNDLE and New Augment Mods available now!

Tenno, give your Warframe honorable style with the new Kyroptera Syandana! Complement the look with the Ormolu Weapon Skin Bundle, including a Skin for the Kyroptera. Add power to your Warframe with new Ability Augment Mods!"

When i buy The Ormolu Skin Set, I got New Syandana.. Not A Skin For a Syandana.. and i can buy the normal Variant Kyropetra if i want.

So Confused.. there is a mistake on the description.. that Oromlu Syandana not Skin..

Instead there is 2 Variant of Kyroptera.. The Normal Type and The Oromlu type.

hope DE correct this Mistake.

Actually I confused With The Description..

"KYROPTERA SYANDANA, ORMOLU SKIN BUNDLE and New Augment Mods available now!

Tenno, give your Warframe honorable style with the new Kyroptera Syandana! Complement the look with the Ormolu Weapon Skin Bundle, including a Skin for the Kyroptera. Add power to your Warframe with new Ability Augment Mods!"

When i buy The Ormolu Skin Set, I got New Syandana.. Not A Skin For a Syandana.. and i can buy the normal Variant Kyropetra if i want.

So Confused.. there is a mistake on the description.. that Oromlu Syandana not Skin..

Instead there is 2 Variant of Kyroptera.. The Normal Type and The Oromlu type.

hope DE correct this Mistake.

if i want the ormolu kyroptera i need to buy the bundle?

seems a rip-off lol.

seems a rip-off lol.

Actually I i think it a Good Bargain,

Since if you buy them separately it would cost more.

syandanas = 50 plats ( My assumption As the Normal One Cost 50 Plats)

other weapons = 80 Plats (Daikyu, Tipedo, Bolto and Akbolto) (Bolto and Akbolto Have Different Skin)

I think As A Weapons Collectors I Appreciated The Bargain.

seems a rip-off lol.

Yes, Ormolu kyroptera is part of bundle for 100p, regular kyroptera is standalone for 50p

Edited by Myscho

I like the new syandana thank you very much DE. Could you make the physics of it similar to the Yomo syandana? I mean the kyroptera does not seem to "flap" out when the warframe is travelling at high speed like coptering and just hangs from the back normally which seems strange.