Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.8.1 + 16.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• Enabled the following skin usage:
  • Day of the Dead now works on Vaykor Marelok.
  • Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.
  • Grineer Forest Camo now works  work on the Rakta Ballistica
  • Ormolu Skin now works on the Telos Akbolto!

Fixes:

• Fixed Charge weapons not firing properly if you had any Fire Rate mods equipped.
  • Rolled back a fix for Elytron's Thumper causing self damage - this is what broke weapons dealing self-damage intentionally where applicable.
  • Fixed being unable to purchase Syndicate Restore Blueprints in Relays.
  • Fixed various crashes.

Nice work on the skin allowal DE. Serious. Can you also fix DotD working on Scindo Prime?

Anyone else notice how the fire rate mods said x2 on bows after the big update, but the hotfix pulled it back out? is that gonna be a thing in the near future? if so I want it... (it's likely what broke bows being able to fire properly w/ fire rate mods equipped)

Bug Found: 

Bought the Ormolu Skin Bundle, and the market does not identify that i've aquired the Kyroptera Syandana, with it's little "1 Owned" emblem"

All weapon skins do confirm the 1Owned, but not the syandana. Hope you see this devs ^__^

Note: i do have the full set, it's just the market not showing a 1Owned emblem over that particular item. That's all

Edit: Wait, does the regular Kyroptera come with the bundle? if not, then i'm an idiot XD

2nd Edit: yup, i'm an idiot XDXDXDXD

Edited by Phailberry

what about the weird eternal syandana stretching into the abyss bugg? it makes so your syandana stretches across the map.

What about the the primes where the gold cannot be collored? there are other bugs that i cannot remeber but there are other bugs and incosistancies.

So...

Thanks for fixing the interception bug.  Other than frozen enemies (see: rollers spawned by syndicates), this seems to be fixing them for me so far.

Thank you for doing the skins.  It's not worth it to me personally, but assuming any of these weapons get buffed high enough to run in extended void missions the visual changes will be appreciated.

Now the down side. 

What happened to match making?  In the past week I've experienced more host changes than in the past six months.  Something is a little funky there.

Anyone else having end of mission UI issues?  The end will trigger, and I've got a picture of my frame just chilling out.  It takes 3-4 seconds for the screen to pop up, and even then the rewards are incorrect.  About 2-3 seconds prior to loading the correct rewards finally load in. 

The bugged rewards screen is problematic, when coupled with the tendency for sudden mission failures caused by lag spikes.  Do I extract at reward round B because of the threat of my squad suddenly dying, of do I press on and get curb stomped at the last minute because the game decided that everyone died, the enemy captured all points, and our respawn is 5 seconds after the enemy wins?  It's amazing that they can capture 3 points in less than 5 seconds, but we take 15-20 assuming that there's one person at each point.

In short, I'm not impressed.  16.7 has been up and down.  16.8 has had a hotfix applied within a few hours of going live (I never got to play 16.8.0, despite being on at 4:00 est).  That's getting frustrating.  If I can't play after an update I don't think I need to be playing at all.  Honestly, I'm getting to that point again where the slow flow of content, constantly breaking mechanics, and lack of viable communication (dev streams that tease features 6+ months out are more frustrating than informative) is starting to indicate it may be time to shelve Warframe for a few patches.  Maybe by 18.1.3 things will be worth it again.  Hopefully Baro brings something good this week.  Otherwise, I'm having a hard time viewing myself playing this game next week.

Please re-evaluate the amount of damage being done by Corrupted Crewmen's shotgun; The amount of damage they are doing right now (at level 20!) is quite capable of taking down a well armored Tenno at medium range in a very short amount of time (1-2 seconds), which feels very out of place for a common, grunt level enemy. 

Edited by Acos