Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Anointed (Fan Concept) Founder Gear Alternatives & Rework

DietEbolaCola

Honestly, I want Excal Prime just cause the cyclops helmet is the sexiest one in game to me; Mordred is the closest I can get now sadly. I'd like to see the numbers of how many founders even play very often....eh.

The Mastery is also something I would like to have. Let the Founders get something to distinguish them, but I would kill for access to Excalibur Prime (my brother quit Warframe but still gloats his founder gear over me...I would pay DE mucho money to let him trade his stuff to my account).

Honestly, I want Excal Prime just cause the cyclops helmet is the sexiest one in game to me; Mordred is the closest I can get now sadly. I'd like to see the numbers of how many founders even play very often....eh.

The Mastery is also something I would like to have. Let the Founders get something to distinguish them, but I would kill for access to Excalibur Prime (my brother quit Warframe but still gloats his founder gear over me...I would pay DE mucho money to let him trade his stuff to my account).

We get Founders that return to the game all the time.. some of which hadn't played since closed beta or take a few months off and return to "a completely different game".. and quite a few passionate regulars that stuck around as well.. The number is not insignificant.

Excalibur Prime is never coming back, nor will it ever be tradeable, because it is tied to Founders accounts only (along with Skana Prime & Lato Prime), just like other F2P models with Founders gear tied to their Founders programs.

Founders program & gear will never come back due to the way they worded the program, despite those that wish otherwise. I wouldn't mind the Founders program coming back for limited time(s). I know quite a few founders than would want to upgrade their Founders tier, and there's probably quite a few that would want to jump on it that did not have to opportunity to do so, but again, that is not going to happen.

As was stated before in the thread.. this is a compromise solution. It is a complex issue, and it isn't going to satisfy everyone.

In fact, it seems to rile up people that cannot understand it in its entirety, clashes with their ideas or ideas previously shot down, or they only skim through it and assume it is the same as all the other partial alternatives posted since Founders ended rather than a more complete and elegant alternative I've spelled out.

Otherwise, this fits within the limitations and restrictions DE has stated many times, and it gives additional options to those interested in additional options, and it also gives several options that DE could use to introduce it into the game, if they choose to do so.

A few people get it, and I look forward to them discussing the concept & contributing toward it.

How does this relate to Founder's Gear then?

Here's the TL;DR of the concept I guess..

Similarities:

1. Will share the same stats whenever Founder Prime or Anointed analog item stats are buffed / adjusted / rebalanced (side-stepping Founder p2w argument)

Differences:

1. Separate Acquisition / Availability / Exclusivity (Conclave or PVE options listed)

2. Different Character & Weapon Models (more ornate / ceremonial)

3. Animated Textures (shimmering golden version of Rubedo steam skin)

4. Separate Mastery

5. Possibly Tradeable (like regular Primes or like unranked Syndicate items)

6. Possibly Purchasable (an Anointed Access program could be whipped up similar to Prime Access)

7. Anointed Syandana to complete the set

Yes please, though people with the original gear may be upset because of the similarities to founder gear. I would also prefer to see the lato be similar in appearance to the prime lato as far as silhouette so maybe make it Anoited Aklato, there isnt any aklato prime to my knowledge and make the anoited weapons a pearl and silver or platinum and black.

I am picturing the body based on asian ceremonial armor or robes, such as:

37b0699c42a5a56637aa1fff35d1b088.jpg

7699b45f525182801ae33ea039db6665.jpg5e955afdb5bcecb38a08c82f6504a178.jpg

The helmet I picture as inspired by samurai helmets but with pharaoh headdress dropping down the sides, a hybrid of these:

mask-7.jpg

ancient-egyptian-phorohs-2.jpg

And of course the whole thing will mostly be an shimmering orokin gold version of the animated rubedo plated skin or prisma skins.

in progress :D cP9bysD.jpg?1