Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission Descriptions - Infested Black Market Dealer?

Much like my name, I think that something is a little off here.

Alert Mission:

Faction: Infestation

Description: Black market weapons dealer located

Faction: Infestation

Description: does it really make sense for a weapons dealer to be located within the Infested faction?

I apologise for my childish name in advance, however I am a ranking member of the founders of the Tenno clan.  Even so, I do in fact understand that I am a manchild. 

The Infested just seem a little derp to me, and it takes derp to know derp, so might I ask how do they run their black market operations, abominations with business sense?

Much like my name, I think that something is a little off here.

however I am a ranking member of the founders of the Tenno clan.  Even so, I do in fact understand that I am a manchild. 

What ? *-* ??

How many missions have you done in infested ships? You normally goes to pivkup data items and just like that that guy might have went to get some weapon?

ohhhhhhhhhhh.

I do apologize Master Zyfe3rX.  It was my understanding that the Ancients were petty grakata dealers.  Well, I will continue to persue that guy and operate from my van dojo down by the space junk river.

Crap I was dead serious too.  A Disciple learns his place quickly as a founder.  How embarassing

Edited by ThrobbingPoonSlayer