The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Confirmed! - Devstream

Karukiku

What if it's for a china release only?

hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me.... DE is not THAT ballsy

That's not Ash Prime, that's Chroma Prime...  =/

Then why those the text say Ash prime

He wasn't being serious.

I sorta am being serious...  XD

As a player that mains Ash (yes a frame that has his damage fall off rather quickly and doesn't provide much utility at all), I play him mostly for his looks...  Yes...  I'm a self admitted edgmaster, and proud.

He does look like Chroma Prime... Well...  He's as ugly as Chroma in my opinion.  I was really hoping that the leaks were fake.

Loki Prime vs. Standard Loki is one of the best prime "conversions" I've seen.  The leaked Ash Prime design doesn't do Ash justice.

Ehh..  Those are my feels anyways, and whatever..  I'll just end up playing my regular Ash most of the time anyways.  (I have no trouble playing standard versions of frames, as I'm not a very "frame dependent" player anyways.)

Will have to see what he looks like at release, with different colors and the standard helm equipped.

There's nothing "Ash" about this design..  Nothing at all.

-snip-

Remember pretty much every Prime is just the original with some fancy add on's, Ash looks completely re-done!

From that picture is seems the stats are:

Health  150

Armor   125 (65)

Stamina 150 (100)

Power 100

Shield 100

So a increase in armor and stamina?

No that's shields, not stamina. Wait you pretty much got all the stats wrong.

Ash has the same base health, energy pool, and stamina.

25 increase in base shields, 85 increase in armor.

Edited by Karukiku

DE you sly dogs you.

Edit: To everyone saying it was Leaked, it was Leaked on Reddit a while ago but there was NO CONFIRMATION from DE and everyone was arguing that it was fake.

hMHfCg5.jpg

The Prime Access leaks have never been fake.

Only those who don't want it to be true deny it.

I sorta am being serious...  XD

As a player that mains Ash (yes a frame that has his damage fall off rather quickly and doesn't provide much utility at all), I play him mostly for his looks...  Yes...  I'm a self admitted edgmaster, and proud.

He does look like Chroma Prime... Well...  He's as ugly as Chroma in my opinion.  I was really hoping that the leaks were fake.

Loki Prime vs. Standard Loki is one of the best prime "conversions" I've seen.  The leaked Ash Prime design doesn't do Ash justice.

Ehh..  Those are my feels anyways, and whatever..  I'll just end up playing my regular Ash most of the time anyways.  (I have no trouble playing standard versions of frames, as I'm not a very "frame dependent" player anyways.)

Will have to see what he looks like at release, with different colors and the standard helm equipped.

There's nothing "Ash" about this design..  Nothing at all.

Shh don't say you're serious, it clearly can't be Chroma Prime :x

He does look rather different to Ash, which I'm fine with (even though I'm not an Ash fan) as it's nice to have something unique for a change rather than a Frankenstein'd model. I'd welcome such on the rest of Loki Prime's body - despite being slightly different already - and even Frost's, something to make them rather different. I mean in regards to Frost his helmet isn't entirely like Frost's, only his body, so if his body was put through the changes Ash did he'd also look less like Frost, which again I'd be cool with. Most definitely welcome a body change for him as he's lacking.

Back to Ash though as it's an Ash thread/post. Only thing I currently seem similar to Ash's original design is his helmet as it looks like the Scorpion and partially the mouth piece, also slightly like Scorpion and his default helm.

I don't speak Chinese, but the word near the 2nd '150' should be 'armor'. So, at the end Ash Prime should have 150 armor. I think that the other values are 150 Health, 100 Shield, 100 Stamina and 125 Power, or vice versa (125 Shields and 100 Power).

Where are Chinese people when you need them?!

Edited by Latronico

Good to know. Any chance to see a translation?

Yes

気晴らしと言い逃れは総理殺傷兵器と灰になります。大きなカスタマイズ用のMOD変更された極性をフィーチャー。

-Distraction and subterfuge become Prime lethal weapons and ash. Featuring a large number of changed polarities for Mod customization use.

小型の投てき刃を放ち敵に大ダメージを与え、壁にはりつけにする。

-Small thrown knife directs big damage to its target, skewering it to the wall

Yes

-Distraction and subterfuge become Prime lethal weapons and ash. Featuring a large number of changed polarities for Mod customization use.

In english:

Ash Prime gets more polarities, and it seems shuriken might do more damage?

Yes

Thanks, but I was more interested in stats. XD

Shh don't say you're serious, it clearly can't be Chroma Prime :x

He does look rather different to Ash, which I'm fine with (even though I'm not an Ash fan) as it's nice to have something unique for a change rather than a Frankenstein'd model. I'd welcome such on the rest of Loki Prime's body - despite being slightly different already - and even Frost's, something to make them rather different. I mean in regards to Frost his helmet isn't entirely like Frost's, only his body, so if his body was put through the changes Ash did he'd also look less like Frost, which again I'd be cool with. Most definitely welcome a body change for him as he's lacking.

Back to Ash though as it's an Ash thread/post. Only thing I currently seem similar to Ash's original design is his helmet as it looks like the Scorpion and partially the mouth piece, also slightly like Scorpion and his default helm.

The only similarity to Ash I see with this leaked image are the pointy fingers on his hands.  XD

I am feeling conflicted. This looks to me like a powerarmor or a mecha and I see very little of Ash in it.

But if this is a step in redesign for Primes I am excited.

When it is even hard to see the origin of a warframe I think they either did real good, or missed the mark completely. Time will tell.