DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.8.3

• Fixed a visual issue that could occur with Rhino’s Iron Skin FX.

Please let this be the partial/full thing

DE raid is bugged you get Succesfull after end 2 part and you cant go back,FIX IT

So, what kind of beer can you get in Singapour? :P

the torrentially bad downpour befoure special.

's about tree fiddy.

• Exterminate minimap markers have been tweaked to make it less likely that you will leave a stray enemy behind and have to backtrack.

Nice!

• Upvote 1

• Exterminate minimap markers have been tweaked to make it less likely that you will leave a stray enemy behind and have to backtrack.

I Love you.

• Upvote 1

can we get a fix to map location markers sometimes it makes me go the wrong way like for example if i jump it saids to go down can you make jump not effect the map and stop the map markers going from in front of me to behind me when  i get close to them its really annoying and it waste my time.

1289788102664.jpg

Edited by Kaiservadin

• Fixed Oberon’s agile animation being incorrectly labeled in the Arsenal.

Glad to know I helped something.

was hoping this hotfix would of solved the issue some have had since 16.8.0, but sometimes loggin in the titlescreen music doesn't stop untill you goto a relay/void tower/random mission.  then proper background music for a liset plays.

Can't you guys redo the Corrupted Ancients damage resistance buff? It resists 90% of damage which makes Tower Defense missions ridiculously difficult. 

Hey, adam, my sis is getting problems since the hotfix rolled out, she is unable to download the patch as it says(Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly) and it keeps going and going. The update worked for me, so i was unsure what to do. I deleted the cache and redownloaded everything. It downloads every file until it hits the patch download, then "Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly" all over again. Help, pls.

No fix for prisma grakata? Oh ok, then the insane price is intended.

Psh, Prisma Skana cost just as much and wasn't nearly as good.  The same is true to a lesser extent of the Prisma Gorgon.

Edited by TenguBlade

Stil no fix when enemies spontaneously knows your existance when you try doing stealth.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

Just like before, this issue has been getting worse, thus making spy missions or other mission types that stealth was doable, impossible to do.

• Upvote 1

Seem to be getting wierd functions from the game. Takes 3 clicks to just get in here. Lag Spikes even in solo mode.. Log in to a game then it immediately goes to changing host and bumpsme back to menu so no playing. Kinda makes boosters worthless.