DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.8.3

Fixed a visual issue that could occur with Rhino’s Iron Skin FX

Well i just lost the most awesome look rhino ever ad on him even if it was a bug it was a awesome look all gold is godly looking stomp animation !!!

http://imgur.com/wWK3HTR

Any reason why as Nekros I can't desecrate boss corpses? Even the Grineer mini-bosses void sabotage almost never drop mods or don't drop mods. I do not know whether this was intentional or a bug, but is it intentional for Nekros to not raid boss corpses? I used to be able to get those extra neural sensors from doing Jupiter boss runs but now its more of a pain and pointless to even use Nekros to farm for certain resources or mods in some cases. 

Thanks DE, you ruined a second Lionel Ritchie song for me.  I've had Dancin' on the ceiling stuck in my head since teh REd Text was posted D:  I now dislike two of his songs.but....  Kudos to the Updates!  xD

This is very good. She is back to being a god tier mobile snow globe.

shh dont let ppl onto the secret! also thanks DE its awesome having full functionality with grineer again

Yeah.. but enemies need to not spawn behind us. And actually spawn them all in the first place. Anyone know why the game does that sometimes?

^

Hey, adam, my sis is getting problems since the hotfix rolled out, she is unable to download the patch as it says(Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly) and it keeps going and going. The update worked for me, so i was unsure what to do. I deleted the cache and redownloaded everything. It downloads every file until it hits the patch download, then "Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly" all over again. Help, pls.

Could you tell me if she is using warframe through steam since then i might know a fix for the problem.

Could you tell me if she is using warframe through steam since then i might know a fix for the problem.

i have the same issue and i playing this game through steam. please help me :(((

I Created a post yesterday about this new Clan Invite Option. Which says:

"Hi [DE], I am a Clan Warlord of the Annunak Tribe. With this new 'Invite to Clan' function members from clan who are not allowed the Recruiter Role from the Clan Ranks, are still able to be inviting members in there mother clan even tough they should not be able to to. This is going to make clans bigger asap in which it becomes uncontrollable. I am Pretty sure that this is a bug and something is not corresponding well with the 'Recruiter' Rank, from clan Roles."

But yet, I had no support from neither the forums nor anything as it stands. Yet I am really looking forward for your response about this matter. Thanks for your support and this game :)

I Created a post yesterday about this new Clan Invite Option. Which says:

"Hi [DE], I am a Clan Warlord of the Annunak Tribe. With this new 'Invite to Clan' function members from clan who are not allowed the Recruiter Role from the Clan Ranks, are still able to be inviting members in there mother clan even tough they should not be able to to. This is going to make clans bigger asap in which it becomes uncontrollable. I am Pretty sure that this is a bug and something is not corresponding well with the 'Recruiter' Rank, from clan Roles."

But yet, I had no support from neither the forums nor anything as it stands. Yet I am really looking forward for your response about this matter. Thanks for your support and this game :)

I would also like to have this situation be looked into as soon as possible, as I agree with -AT-AnnunakalFrahir's concerns.

Now that all users can "Invite to clan", this presents a big issue as the recruitment process can be entirely ignored by any player at any time. Many clans have quality standards, or simply do not wish to move passed a certain size, but now that can be freely ignored and there are currently no restraints on the situation.

From the patch notes, it appears that this is NOT a bug, as the recruitment role filled this function previously and it states that this a change.

Please reconsider this.

What happened with Zephyr's Turbulence to make its changes be reverted?

So what's happening to zephyr?

So Turbulence is not working at all again with hitscan weapons???

If you go back and read, they are referring to:

• Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence affecting enemies outside of its range.

So whatever that was, its back to now Turbulance affecting enemies outside of its range again.

It has nothing to with the Hitscan fix back in 16.7

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

So whatever that was, its back to now Turbulance affecting enemies outside of its range again.

Yeah that was already explained a while ago.

Yes, but why did they change it so that it affects those enemies again?