Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

switch telleport vs boss = op

historyboi

i took a loki to the Titania misson on Uranus and was able to kill the assasination boss without shooting it.

sure i was playing with 2 other people on at the time but when i killed Tyl Regor, he had over 3/4 of his hp.

i told the 2 party members to come to me to the lower level corner of the map and when they finally did, i jumped over the pit, did a 180 turn, and used switch teleport.

he fell into the pit and we got all of his loot with no problem. could we have a system where the boss has a backpack that stops the use of switch teleport while also acting like an infected bodypart that you can shoot off?

... So you found a trick to switch teleport... and asided from being a badass for it, you want it fixed!?

I'm conflicted... I don't know if I should pat you on the back... stab you.. or both.

:D

Edited by Arkfall

i took a loki to the Titania misson on Uranus and was able to kill the assasination boss without shooting it.

sure i was playing with 2 other people on at the time but when i killed Tyl Regor, he had over 3/4 of his hp.

i told the 2 party members to come to me to the lower level corner of the map and when they finally did, i jumped over the pit, did a 180 turn, and used switch teleport.

he fell into the pit and we got all of his loot with no problem. could we have a system where the boss has a backpack that stops the use of switch teleport while also acting like an infected bodypart that you can shoot off?

Congratulations.. you successfully exploited a Bug and are now a Hero for the people with the right to make a Forum post about the ability you used for that exploit for everyone to read that this ability clear is OP-as-SH§T and needs nerf if not removal!

/sarcasm off

Tbh.. it is already known and will be fixed or circumvented soon... i'm sure of it.

I think an easier suggestion would be to make it so bosses don't die if they fall into the pit.. <.< like players

This way we get to stil use the tp on them but not op to where it insta kills..

That's actually a GREAT idea.

Make the bosses take some damage from falling down the pit, to merit the clever idea with the switch teleport... but have them teleport back out alive, either way! :D

Instantly fixed!

Edited by Sherbniz

Congratulations.. you successfully exploited a Bug and are now a Hero for the people with the right to make a Forum post about the ability you used for that exploit for everyone to read that this ability clear is OP-as-SH§T and needs nerf if not removal!

/sarcasm off

Tbh.. it is already known and will be fixed or circumvented soon... i'm sure of it.

A fun bug with elevators is less common atm with bosses :D

WoWwiki quote (i know i should be ashamed but it was the first thing google spat out)

The act of kiting, is a combat tactic of a player character keeping a mob or another player at a certain distance, usually out of melee distance but within ranged attack, and luring the pursuer toward your direction while dealing damage at the same time.

As far as i know the doors close when Jackal spawns and make it impossible to leave the room.

Edited by Namacyst

As far as i know the doors close when Jackal spawns and make it impossible to leave the room.

If that's true for all bosses, then I re-propose my first suggestion. Get rid of the holes.

I have used switch teleport on bosses, but only as a means of getting them away from a downed team mate so everyone else can move in to revive them.

Edited by Ryme