The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato and Datamass

Valmar

As much as I love having the weapons this way, I don't assume that it's technically intended to act as such. We're all (or at least some) aware of the Aklato speed due to the dual-wielding of the weapons. Technically speaking, they should have the same speed as a single Lato (if it is intended to be a Lato but just with a messed up weapon frame) in each hand. The beat and offbeat shot is what is supposed to give the combo the shooting speed.

Now, when it comes to carrying a Datamass you are forced to use just one "Lato." You retain the shot speed of the combination of two guns while using only one. Shouldn't it be that the shot speed be equal to a single Lato?

Indeed, it was something that struck me as odd as well.

I agree it might be more realistic to carry only one gun... then again, all other sidearms are great as well and don't get diminished by equipping datamass...

I wonder if Afuris have the same effect when carrying mass?

Indeed, it was something that struck me as odd as well.

I agree it might be more realistic to carry only one gun... then again, all other sidearms are great as well and don't get diminished by equipping datamass...

I wonder if Afuris have the same effect when carrying mass?

Nono, you DO carry one gun. The other is in your... leg holster whatever thingy. The single Lato is performing as if it were still the two.

Those Aklato's are bossssss. Granted I haven't tried all the sidearms yet but still - I equip those babies and it's headshot city (long as you don't zoom in... go figure). One thing I do wonder about is why the models seem to be 2 Bolto pistols? Don't get me wrong- the way they look now DEFINATELY suits them more than a Lamo... sorry, Lato, in each hand. Maybe Bolto could be modeled to look more like an automatic crossbow that attaches to your Frame's wrist... Then Abolto's could be DUAL WRIST MOUNTED X Bows... I think I should make a new thread. Sorry for the hijack :X