Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco Megathread

motorfirebox

Bruh... This is not the soltuion. UNLESS you're a troll.

He has a point though.

But removing fleeting now wouldn't really affect the game too much since we have energy pads now which is more than sufficient enough to last you through anything by camping in one spot anyway + could always replace a member on your team for trinity to provide energy for the team.

If they never introduced it in the first place then yeah it may have been good but now that they have, it's too late to do anything about it since it would only ruin the negative duration builds people have on their frames.

Edited by PeterKha

I think you are being sarcastic, even though that 1 single mod did do all that.

Yes I am being sarcastic, and I don't think that mod did. That mod opens up choices on some frames, trade offs on others, and is a no brainer for the last few.

Yeah, it makes Mesa have an easy time Peacemakering, but without it people would find a different method, like adding trinity to throw energy vampire, or still abuse Gmags.

1 mod cannot cause or undo all of the problem you see, there are more sides to this story than you're willing to admit

It would never happen and would only ruin a lot of builds for players who don't use farms.

Plus it won't even fix the issue. Players who use farms are, well, using farms. They'll have the resources to spam out energy restores to replace it.

Also Trinity is still a thing regardless.

Nice try but anything that would 'stop farms' will never work and will only end up hurting 'non-farm' players more.

Removal of Fleeting Expertise won't solve the whole problem...True Enough.

But like it or not, it will solve at least 1/3rd of the problem.

Other things that are needed to be done are re-vamping mission types, reward system and a few abilities.

-snip-

EDIT:------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a feedback its a general discussion tread.

You are correct that this isn't feedback, but how is it General Discussion?  You made a sweeping statement with no supporting argument nor any clear direction where you want this to go.

I think OP is on the right way. Look at your builds and remove Fleeting everywhere, that energy efficiency leeds to a heavy abilityspam.

But we have E-restores. OK, then there is no problem with removing fleeting right?

I think OP is on the right way. Look at your builds and remove Fleeting everywhere, that energy efficiency leeds to a heavy abilityspam.

But we have E-restores. OK, then there is no problem with removing fleeting right?

Doesn't that make the actual problem E-restores and not Fleeting Expertise? =/

"Destroying the game and community."

And this is my first time hearing about it.

I suppose that's what rates for destroying a game these days, something that a person can be completely unaware of, and even when made aware of it, can continue playing as normal without caring that it exists, or even being remotely impeded upon by its existence.