The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rework [Megathread]

Djangofett

Don't think it is quite that far away... IIRC, next Dev stream should have some/all animations, which is a huge part of the work. The coding part to make the abilities function should be the easier part. Conceptually, they know what the abilities are gonna do, so its not all that far away.

That being said, 16.5 is possible, but 17 is MUCH more likely.

Eh... I'd say around 16.7 or so. Remember, in between updates need to have things too :3

I'm really hoping his new Ult won't just be a worse Hysteria though (i.e. just an energy weapon that shoots energy waves but with no invuln.). And I also hope it isn't affected at all by melee stats, since that's just dumb and only encourages people to bring certain weapons when playing Excal. I'm hoping his new Ult will be a sort of mode where we can alternate between using his energy sword, and the melee we have equipped (with enhanced stats due to the ability)

Edited by Jahadaya

Superjump is joining Overheat in the dumpster.

RIP.

I raged over the removal of Overheat, which occurred AFTER purchasing the Ember Prime, Inferno (top tier) pack and sticking on 4 forma. DE totally betrayed us on that move.

Yall can take all your super jump complaints and shove it. DE is doing the right thing. Can`t wait for Excalibro 2.0. He isn't gnna be just th poster boy anymore. He`s actually gonna be badass.

whoops errors godamnit

LoL yeah, super jump as a powers is kinda redundant now. And I can't wait to see what new ability effects my prime version will have :D (if any)

Super Jump is not that useful during combat, Unless you just want to flee, or so everyone says.

Actually, Super Jump is a good ability to get out of tight situations since it cloaks you, effectively stopping enemy fire upon you while airborne. This also removes the lock on from bombard rockets.

But yeah, I'm fine with the changes to Excal. Super Jump is hard to use in tight areas too.

Edited by Knightmare047

Actually, Super Jump is a good ability to get out of tight situations since it cloaks you, effectively stopping enemy fire upon you while airborne. This also removes the lock on from bombard rockets.

But yeah, I'm fine with the changes to Excal. Super Jump is hard to use in tight areas too.

Which can be outdone with nearly every melee weapon. "Aerial attacks". As far as the invisibility goes, its not even useful.

• 4 weeks later...