Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Always Stuck On Level 3 (Caloris/elion) Exterminate

Chriszo111

Hey,

It's kind of annoying that me and a friend had to restart the mission about 4 times now and still get stuck all the time when we have to execute the last 5 (sometimes 4) enemies. The last door will never open and we ran through the _whole_ level multiple times with no effect, didn't find a single thing that could open that door - as well as the enemies sound which want to walk through that door but can't, I'm assuming it's not our fault but the game has some errors.

What can we do?

Greets

Extermination mission are bugged so hyopefully they have a hotfix ready today or tomorrow since it's a pretty bad one lol!
Some people had luck by busting open a window but it didn't work for me :(

Edited by Ninjaman999

It definately is a bad bug, but I've never come to that point where a window could bring us around the bug because the enemies are always behind a door one frontend and one backend. Maybe we try it a couple of more times and get that luck :/

Last patch seems to have caused issues with Exterminate missions having guys between the locked yellow door and the extraction point making them impossible to complete.

I have run into this numerous times since 7.11.1 and most notably yesterday's Alert mission on Keeler was down right impossible to complete because of this very bug.

In the mean time you can have someone bring you to the level after the one you are at as we all await a patch for this new bug.

Surprisingly it just worked. We had a open lobby and played as 4 and were facing the bug, but then something happend and the last enemy ran through the room and we could hack the final door.

I hope the upcoming missions work fine until they fix that.