Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] Collector Statue Promo Code

GilgaMelchi

A friend of mine who's playing on Xbox bought the Rhino Limited Edition Collector Statue but found out that the promo code provided with the statue only works for PC (he asked through a ticket why his code didn't work and that was the answer).

This should be written somewhere because neither of us could find that anywhere.

What we'd like to know is if he could claim to get the additionnal in-game items on his xbox account one way or another.

EDIT: apologies for the confusion, my friend confused the "twograkata" promocode with the one he should have received with the collector statue purchase.

Edited by GilgaMelchi

A friend of mine who's playing on Xbox bought the Rhino Limited Edition Collector Statue but found out that the promo code provided with the statue only works for PC (he asked through a ticket why his code didn't work and that was the answer).

This should be written somewhere because neither of us could find that anywhere.

What we'd like to know is if he could claim to get the additionnal in-game items on his xbox account one way or another.

The email containing Promo Codes for purchasing the Rhino Statue include codes for each platform.

If you could please ask your Xbox One friend to PM me, I can better address the issue.

Thanks for your help! 

Okay, here's the dumb stuff, my young friend, who cannot read a single word of english (which is why I serve as an intermediate) confused the email with the "twograkata" promocode with the email he should have received for the rhino collector statue.

Apologies for the confusion. I'll try and help him find the RIGHT promo code this time -.-