[DE]Megan

Xb1: Update 16.7.2 [Live!]

07/02/15 

Update 16.7.2 is coming your way TODAY! Keeps your eyes peeled for word that it's live.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

06/30/15

Update 16.7.2 has passed Cert! Hang tight as we discuss a deploy date/time.

Thanks again for all your patience.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

06/26/15

We have resubmitted a new build to Cert! We will inform you along the way with status updates as they come.

06/25/15 - Update 16.7.2 Status:

Xbox One Tenno, the last you heard from us was that U16.7.2 was in the Cert process with Microsoft. A few issues have been raised with the build, which have resulted in our team needing to tweak and resubmit. We are aiming to resubmit to Cert today; at which time I will update this thread.

We thank you for your continued patience.

Xbox One Tenno!

Update 16.7.2 has been sent to Cert! With Operations and Alerts still to come from Update 16.5.9, we'll be sure to keep you in the loop when new additions go live.

What's coming in Update 16.7.2:
• New Liset skins
• Armistice Vauban Helmet
• New Warframe Augment Mods:
Nyx – Chaos: Chaos Sphere
Banshee – Sonic Boom: Sonic Fracture
Limbo – Cataclysm: Cataclysmic Continuum
Saryn – Contagion: Contagion Cloud
• Anku Scythe
• New Earth Spy mission
• Performance Improvements and Bug fixes

Stay tuned for more information!

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added 07/02/15 status update
  • Upvote 8

Yes !! New stuff is always welcomed.

Btw, when are we gonna get an update on the Solar Rails aka Dark Sectors?

They've been down since 4/20/2015

Nemesis nyx skin?

The Nyx Nemesis skin will be included when Update 16.7.2 goes live!

• Upvote 2

Does this mean we don't get the event starting today?

Probably not sense we didnt get update same day ps4 did we got it a day later ...sense ps4s alert is live we prob get it tomarrow

the event is live man have fun with the battlepay guys i look forward to this one also 

Now its going to take forever for us to receive the Excalibur rework and that syandana.

Edit: it is great to have a reason to get back in to warframe for again.

Edited by (XB1)CeaselessSlim

DE I am curious, with this update will Excalibur rework come as well? I'm just wondering so I know what to or not to expect timewise for Excalibur rework. Thank you if and when you respond, I'm super excited for anku.

DE I am curious, with this update will Excalibur rework come as well? I'm just wondering so I know what to or not to expect timewise for Excalibur rework. Thank you if and when you respond, I'm super excited for anku.

No, the Excal rework is in 16.9, we're getting 16.7.2.

How long does the update take to go live?

Typically between one and two weeks from the time they announce it in is MS Cert. MS generally takes more time than Sony, which I like to think is related to being more thorough (ha!) but we will see.

Hmm I hope these performance improvements fix the frame rate issue I've been having in the Tubemen event.

happens usually at the time you have to break the tubes & everything starts to stutter a bit, but it doesn't last long.

Edited by (XB1)x Deathcraft x

Just curious as to if anyone knows when we may expect to see solar rail conflicts again. Its kinda made the alliance aspect feel dead. Any input would be appreciated!