Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Not Spawning

TrinityPrime

I believe Juggernaut is bugged and just refuses to spawn.  I've only seen juggernaut once after the tactical alert that introduced it ended.  Since then, I've gotten several screen flashes with juggernaut screams in the distance but it never spawns.  I've spent several minutes looking for it each time and nothing.

Fix It Please.

Or is there some gimmick to it's spawn mechanic that I'm missing?

I believe Juggernaut is bugged and just refuses to spawn.  I've only seen juggernaut once after the tactical alert that introduced it ended.  Since then, I've gotten several screen flashes with juggernaut screams in the distance but it never spawns.  I've spent several minutes looking for it each time and nothing.

Fix It Please.

Or is there some gimmick to it's spawn mechanic that I'm missing?

The Juggernaut is working as intended. Perhaps you need to coax him out more...

tell us how he works then? done 5 exterminates, 3 roars and then nothing. did 3 derelict survivals, 3rd roar around 16 minutes in. still no juggernaut after 40 minutes...thrice ran around the entire map.

if juggernaut working = not supposed to spawn every time then I'd say it works as intended.

tell us how he works then? done 5 exterminates, 3 roars and then nothing. did 3 derelict survivals, 3rd roar around 16 minutes in. still no juggernaut after 40 minutes...thrice ran around the entire map.

if juggernaut working = not supposed to spawn every time then I'd say it works as intended.

maybe he has a invis bug or something.

...no, it is truth that sometimes he simply does not work as intended; unless you're implying that after three roars, it is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED that sometimes he will not spawn.

Running an Exterminate, and I get three roars, and I clear all the enemies and never see him.

So unless it is specifically designed to simply not show up after several roars, then he is NOT working as intended.

I think the confusion is that people think it is another Manic/Stalker/G3/deathsquad enemy that will just drop in their lap. In my experience, it's the other way around; you're the one that needs to hunt it down.

I also have not seen him show up yet and have searched the entire map before finishing the objective each time the three roars were heard. It did not spawn. If it is intended for the juggernaut not to show though, that is a load off my mind, I thought I must have been doing something wrong. Thanks for the heads-up!

...no, it is truth that sometimes he simply does not work as intended; unless you're implying that after three roars, it is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED that sometimes he will not spawn.

Running an Exterminate, and I get three roars, and I clear all the enemies and never see him.

So unless it is specifically designed to simply not show up after several roars, then he is NOT working as intended.

No, it is truth that sometimes he spawns in hard to reach places. A few times he has spawned out of the map for me. Twice that I know of.

MOST of the time, rushers run ahead, finish the objective and leave before he can spawn or after. Not DE's fault or the juggernaut's fault they don't want to hunt him.

I wound up running solo missions on Eris to get the scans. 5 missions, 5 spawns. 2 in hard to reach or impossible to reach places, but he DID spawn. Once all the way back at the start. Enemy Radar is your friend.

Oh, and the pods that you can make from his drops? They work NICELY. Short duration, but instant aggro pull for every Infested in range.

Edited by Kalenath

I think the confusion is that people think it is another Manic/Stalker/G3/deathsquad enemy that will just drop in their lap. In my experience, it's the other way around; you're the one that needs to hunt it down.

Its an infested, when do infested not come after you?

I've been running lots of ODS and have had him roar so many times I've lost count. I will search the whole map and nothing. I think something may be off with his spawning mechanic.

I'll try some other infested missions later and see what happens.

Edited by Gravalite