Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Not Spawning

TrinityPrime

I've been running lots of ODS and have had him roar so many times I've lost count. I will search the whole map and nothing. I think something may be off with his spawning mechanic.

I'll try some other infested missions later and see what happens.

Try doors that were locked on the first run through before 3 screams.

Had that happened a few times, ran back searching and went 'What? That door was locked!'

Edited by Kalenath

From the Wiki-

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut

'The Juggernaut will make its presence known on any Infested mission by roaring accompanied with flickering lights, in a fashion similar to assassins like the Stalker. The roar will buff any Infested units within the vicinity of the player, indicated by an orange aura around them. The Juggernaut will then appear on a random part of the map after three such instances.

• The Juggernaut does not spawn nor continue its roars if the mission objective is completed before it can roar three times.

'

If it has roared 3 times it has spawned SOMEWHERE on the map. The spot may not be accessible, but it DID spawn. now as to whether or not you have the patience to look for it or you group does if you are in one? That is another story.

Also, there has to be a roar with the flickers. had a couple of missions where assassination squads spawned in and people thought THOSE were for the juggernaut. Nope. Flicker and scream 3 times.

tell us how he works then? done 5 exterminates, 3 roars and then nothing. did 3 derelict survivals, 3rd roar around 16 minutes in. still no juggernaut after 40 minutes...thrice ran around the entire map.

if juggernaut working = not supposed to spawn every time then I'd say it works as intended.

This is me but for over 35+ missions by now. No juggy popping out.

The Juggernaut is working as intended. Perhaps you need to coax him out more...

If it's working as intended, then TELL us how it works, so that we can report it if it's not working.

If DE as a whole want to make sure everything in the game is working, then you guys need to tell us how things work, so we can tell you if it's broken.

If it's working as intended, then TELL us how it works, so that we can report it if it's not working.

If DE as a whole want to make sure everything in the game is working, then you guys need to tell us how things work, so we can tell you if it's broken.

I wouldn't be surprised, if we get an PSA with DE-Adam saying something else..

#RIPEXCALIBRO

• 3 months later...