The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tubemen Of Regor Ps4 Questions

(PSN)EvilFlowerChild

Question

18 answers to this question

You get 1 point for the mission and you don't get that point until the mission percentage/timer ends. Doing the mission over and over does not net you more points. So wait until one side or another reaches 100% then you'll get a point. Another mission will start and you do the same thing. Until the mission ends, you only have to do it once then wait for another.

Rather than start a new thread as my question is an addition to OPs but how many conflicts are we likely to get? I've missed the first one and likely to miss a few as I'll be working :-(

If a new conflict starts right after one finishes, we should have plenty of conflicts. Nef is already close to winning the first conflict at 90%. You should still be able to meet the requirements to get the weapon

absolute trash this system makes it impossible for anyone with a job or engagements outside warframe to ever aquire this stuff, sad where this game has gone unfortunately a combined 3k of gametime has led to this trash

This event was much easier to complete. 12 runs over 4 separate conflicts then you could forget about it. That's better than other events like where we had to grind 100 missions of the same tileset to qualify for all the event rewards.

atleast with the 100 runs we could split them into our schedule, have time to visit with family maybe before next conflicts start come on ffs this isnt hard just make a decision not based around money and keeping people sitting around waiting for something to happen, this is just rediculous

I just wish they would open up even if you don't have the planet unlocked. Guess I have to wait to be on when some of my friends are to get an invite to participate.

Or you could go into the Recruiting chat. Pretty sure there are plenty people looking to squad up there.

Aint there more then 1 manic bombard in a mission this low drop rate is dumb shame on u DE im tired of this up the drop rate!!!

You're objective in the mission is randomly chosen. When siding with Nef, you either destroy the lab or you are sent to kill the Manic Bombard. There is only 1 Manic in the mission.

You get 1 point for the mission and you don't get that point until the mission percentage/timer ends. Doing the mission over and over does not net you more points. So wait until one side or another reaches 100% then you'll get a point. Another mission will start and you do the same thing. Until the mission ends, you only have to do it once then wait for another.

You have done 4 runs in one conflict. Once that conflict is over, you will gain 1 point.

You will need to qualify for four separate conflicts on one side or the other.

Lol I feel like I've seen you explain this hundred times. So now I have question for you cause I can't find any information on it. How does clan scoring work on this event? Does is there even a leaderboard for this event?

Lol I feel like I've seen you explain this hundred times. So now I have question for you cause I can't find any information on it. How does clan scoring work on this event? Does is there even a leaderboard for this event?

Don't believe there is based on:

"'Are there leaderboards or trophies?'

-There are not."